Illusionist David Blaine On Sneaking Into Parliament With Michael Jackson (VIDEO)

qbee

Proud Member
Illusionist David Blaine On Sneaking Into Parliament With Michael Jackson (VIDEO)

Illusionist David Blaine has taken part in his fair share of antics, but his most memorable stunt wasn't magic-related. He told HuffPost Live host Ricky Camilleri that sneaking into Parliament with none other than the King of Pop tops his craziest experiences.

"I got to spend a lot of time with Michael Jackson," Blaine explained. "One time we snuck into the Parliament building. And we walked in, but he wasn't in disguise. And it was so strange, because the whole place was full. We went into the part where tourists go. And all of a sudden you heard this hush--like people start whispering. And it got louder and louder, and then it became really loud, and then everything went silent. And I was like, 'whoa. This is really unbelievable.' He had this thing where people reacted in a way that I've never, ever seen anything like. So it was pretty extraordinary."

Blaine shared that Jackson was often his best audience as a magician. "He was one of the most amazing people I got to perform for on many levels," he said. "Everything seemed brand new to him. It was amazing to see a side of him come out that I'd never seen before, which is like a deep-rooted laughter."

Blaine's ABC special, "David Blaine: Real or Magic," premieres Tuesday, November 19.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/18/david-blaine-michael-jackson_n_4297951.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

Watch full segment HuffPost Live
Known for mystifying all with his signature brand of street magic, David Blaine is wowing celebs from Katy Perry to Will Smith. He joins us live to discuss his return to primetime TV with his groundbreaking ABC special, 'David Blaine: Real or Magic.'
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/david-blaine-show-real-or-magic/5270220cfe344421cd000901

Didn't he do that with Uri Geller and he went into the House of Commons and sat down and one of the MPs said Michael you are not allowed to sit down unless you are a Member. MJ looked surprised:

Thanks for this! The headline over at HuffPo is that Blaine shares a bizarre Michael Jackson story. Am I missing something? That does not seem in the least bit bizarre! I am really and truly tired of the media.

But on a more positive note, that was a lovely story. There was something powerful and magnetic about Michael.

a-BLAINE-AND-JACKSON-386x217.jpg

38980545982172mb0vfw8luk.jpg

Thanks for this! The headline over at HuffPo is that Blaine shares a bizarre Michael Jackson story. Am I missing something? That does not seem in the least bit bizarre! I am really and truly tired of the media.

But on a more positive note, that was a lovely story. There was something powerful and magnetic about Michael.
I didnt see that headline at Huffpost anywhere. Yes it was a nice story

That's interesting. It's amazing that whoever Michael is with that they all say what a presence he had and how people reacted around him. Something they feel was special. I feel that it is a really nice thing to say about someone.

David Blaine was trending on Twitter. :) I guess his show "Real or Magic" on ABC tonight was mind blowing.

Back