Illegal Copies of Memorial on DVD + TII

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
The website looks like it was made by a 12 year old...lol.

The Estate should be aware of this because if they wanted to sell the memorial, they would have. However that is just tasteless IMO.

Besides its available to download all over the net including MJJC in 2000 Watts forum.

Buying the memorial that is just recorded off the TV is pointless and a rip off!!!

That sellers price of TII is $20 which is also a rip off (especially if it is a pirate copy)!!!!!

+ the only MJ fans who do not already own TII either don't want it or can't afford it......
.....I don't see any of them buying this!!!!!

No disrespect intended but why should we be doing the Estate's job of reporting things that we deem illegal and whatnot? The Estate should be doing it themselves.

Exactly...........

And since the estate wishes not to communicate with us, there's nothing we can do!!!!!!

I just called and reported them to the Estate!

Anyone can do this!

310-552-3388 and ask for the Michael Jackson Estate

No disrespect intended but why should we be doing the Estate's job of reporting things that we deem illegal and whatnot? The Estate should be doing it themselves.

What a horrible attitude!

Here is why... Because we love and respect Michael and illegal downloads and sells hurt his Estate and his children!

It would be impossible for the estate to track down all the theifs
its easier for fans to find them becuase they are put in out face.

I dont think it is a matter of we should or shouldnt or if it is right or wrong
I guess it comes down to if a fan is concenred enough to want to report.

I just called and reported them to the Estate!

Anyone can do this!

310-552-3388 and ask for the Michael Jackson Estate

What a horrible attitude!

Here is why... Because we love and respect Michael and illegal downloads and sells hurt his Estate and his children!

Not a horrible attitude. His kids have more than most of us on this board combined and will continue to have more than many of us combined for years to come with all the posthumous cash-ins to come out. Trust me, selling this (until they're done in) won't hurt them a bit.

@Krshna28 is right. If the Estate don't wanna know then why should we keep trying?

Not a horrible attitude. His kids have more than most of us on this board combined and will continue to have more than many of us combined for years to come with all the posthumous cash-ins to come out. Trust me, selling this (until they're done in) won't hurt them a bit.

@Krshna28 is right. If the Estate don't wanna know then why should we keep trying?

Sounds to me like your jealous of MJs kids. LOL.

Its still wrong and should be taken down and legal actions should be filed.

Whether a person is poor or rich, a theft is theft, right is right and wrong is wrong, yes these kids are wealthy, no excuse to steal from them.

Sounds to me like your jealous of MJs kids. LOL.

Its still wrong and should be taken down and legal actions should be filed.
Ahahahaha, jealous - why would I be? Jealousy ain't my thing - tried it once and thought it was overrated.

Whether a person is poor or rich, a theft is theft, right is right and wrong is wrong, yes these kids are wealthy, no excuse to steal from them.
Theft is wrong, sure. But so is whinging about doing someone else's job (me). I'm sorry for saying what others are thinking.

They've already had the biggest thing stolen from them. Whether it should have happened or not isn't for this thread. But I know...I won't go on.

Back