I'll be going to London tomorrow,few questions(MJ related)

So tomorrow morning i'm heading off to London, by car...then on the boat and i'll be in London. July 30 was gonna be the day that we were gonna
see Michael's concert...of course, sadly i'm not going there for that anymore.

However...i was wondering, people who live near or in London. What are some great stores that sell MJ stuff? I mean shirts, posters, figures, any kind of cool collectables/merchandise? I'm going to two bookstores definitely...Borders and Foyles, to pick up Dancing the dream and In the studio with MJ...cause they are very nice priced there.

I'd say check out all the music stores. Try looking up some collectables stores online and see if there's any in the city centre :)

EDIT: HMV in The Trocadero have a This Is It t-shirt as well as two other designs which looked great!

I was in London this weekend (because i was supposed to go to the concert on the 24th), and some other fans told me they were selling shirts at the HMV. I went there, and they did sell a lot of Michael related stuff at the HMV. I went to one (there are two) in oxford street. They have 4 different t-shirts, the official calender (sept. 2009/december 2010), posters, books and ofcourse dvds and cd's.

You can also find some stuff at souvenirshops but these are unofficial and not really good looking...

Not yet, but it can take awhile. There's a good chance the book will be here tomorrow or friday, but i'll be in london by then. So what happens then is that they bring it to the postal office for me to pick up when i get back :)

The guy in the post office said it would probably be Thursday, hopefully you will catch the postman before you leave for London.

The guy in the post office said it would probably be Thursday, hopefully you will catch the postman before you leave for London.

That won't happen anymore...cause thursday morning at 4 i will be leaving. But it doesn't matter...there'll be plenty to do in London.

4am, good god! Have a lovely time :)

Yeah it's a crazy time, but if we go at a later time...we'll miss the boat and
we'll be forced to spend the night somewhere..which is either a hotel or camping. Now we don't have those costs, simply because we go so early :)

I expect to leave london with several MJ things ;)

Yeah it's a crazy time, but if we go at a later time...we'll miss the boat and
we'll be forced to spend the night somewhere..which is either a hotel or camping. Now we don't have those costs, simply because we go so early :)

I expect to leave london with several MJ things ;)

You have to pick up the mj calender for next year from hmv, it's really lovely!

Don't have tips, but have fun there!
I'd love to go there too now...just to be there and get some MJ stuf. Hmm...maybe I can arrange something soon.:D

Back