If your a Spider-Man fan you should check out the new Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon series

analogue

Proud Member
This show is awesome. This is probably the greatest Spider-Man cartoon show ever made, it's even better than the 90's cartoon show. In the 90's show there was no use of real guns, they didn't mention the words kill or death and Spidey himself didn't punch any villians. Peter Parker in the 90's show looked way to old. The design of Peter Parker in the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon is much better. The design is inspired from the Ultimite Spider-Man comics. In fact Spectacular Spider-Man is like a mix between the ultimite Spider-Man and the classic Spider-Man comics from the 60's. Spidey in Spectacular Spider-Man is much more entertaining than Tobey Maguire's Spidey also, the problem with tobey Maguire's Spidey is that he was to damn serious. Any true Spidey fan would know that Spidey always makes wise cracks during every battle and that is something that the Spider-Man movies didn't have enough of. Spidey from Spectacular Spider-Man is full of wise cracks.

This isn't just a cartoon of Spider-Man. This IS Spider-Man

sounds great, I remember I enjoyed the 90s cartoon shame it got cancelled

spidey unlimited was very weird although it was nicely animated though

might be cool, im not a big fan of spiderman and i proberbly wont be watching all these especially if hes still drueling over mary jane

might be cool, im not a big fan of spiderman and i proberbly wont be watching all these especially if hes still drueling over mary jane

He don't drool over Mary Jane in this one. In this one he drools over Gwen Stacy :p

I watched the whole first series about a year ago. Now despite the fact I disagree with the whole "This IS Spider-Man" thing, because it doesn't follow the story of the comic, it is good for non fans and new fans alike to get into Spider-Man. Oh plus I hate the ultimate universe, its full of fail. Generally media that Marvel makes sucks. DC does it better.

Back