If you were to hold Michael...

LindaC781

Proud Member
How would you? Would you run your fingers through his hair?? Would you rub his arms too?? Would you gently caress his face after he kissed you???

Last edited:
Hmmm ... I do not know. To think calmly about it. This is very difficult to answer! I guess that depends on the moment. You have to be in the right place and right time to make things happen perfectly.​

I'll be watching the posts in here too. This is just a PG question. Nothing racy. Just that if you were to be held by Michael, would you swoon? Would you faint? Would you hold him back?

i have to agree with u it all depends on the mood. but i am a huge sucker for romantic moments so if mike plays his cards right i will be so carying and loving lol. A GIRL CAN ONLY DREAM :cheeky::wub:

Hmmm ... I do not know. To think calmly about it. This is very difficult to answer! I guess that depends on the moment. You have to be in the right place and right time to make things happen perfectly.​

Hum.. If I got a chance to hold Michael, it would be a big hug, like when you meet someone you love and you haven't seen for a long time, you know?

I would be gentle but hold him strongly and close to my body and try to feel his heartbeat next to mine.

I would experience every second of this magical moment, trying to engrave in my mind a picture I could remember forever.

I think the world would stop for a moment and I would notice nothing else but he. Maybe I would say "I love you", but maybe I would just be quiet and listen his breath and heartbeat. I know it would seem like forever, even though it was only a quick hold.

I would feel the happiest person alive and I would feel fulfilled because get to meet Michael and hold him is one of my biggest dreams...

Hum.. If I got a chance to hold Michael, it would be a big hug, like when you meet someone you love and you haven't seen for a long time, you know?

I would be gentle but hold him strongly and close to my body and try to feel his heartbeat next to mine.

I would experience every second of this magical moment, trying to engrave in my mind a picture I could remember forever.

I think the world would stop for a moment and I would notice nothing else but he. Maybe I would say "I love you", but maybe I would just be quiet and listen his breath and heartbeat. I know it would seem like forever, even though it was only a quick hold.

I would feel the happiest person alive and I would feel fulfilled because get to meet Michael and hold him is one of my biggest dreams...

And after all that you pass out so much emotion! lol! (Kidding!) :wild::D

I honestly do not know what my reaction...:scratch:​

you are so romantic girl. :cheers: thats cute

I'd properly just stand up in shock for a few mins, then wake my self up and then hold mike! :lol:

I probably would be with him like I would be with anyone that I may end up in a "hugging" situation with, that is... that is not a family member.

I would, while hugging him, pray that God would let him feel warmth and be blessd by the hug. That would be my heart attitude, regardless if it is a guy or a gal.

Not too long ago a woman very sweetly offered me a hug out of compassion, because she knew I was crying about something, and was really feeling some emotinal pain that I could not hide, though I tried. And so while hugging her I asked the Lord to bless her back for being so very giving and caring towards me at the moment, in my sadness. A hug is an opportunity to give back.

If I felt MJ was giving me a sincere and caring hug, I would do so likewise, in return.

Linda! :lol: :lol:

Considering I don't KNOW him...if he hugged me, I'd just hug him back like I hug anyone, I guess. I mean, I would most definately NOT run my fingers through his hair or caress him or anything because I don't even know him! :lol: I'd just hug him. *shrugs*

I probably would be with him like I would be with anyone that I may end up in a "hugging" situation with, that is... that is not a family member.

I would, while hugging him, pray that God would let him feel warmth and be blessd by the hug. That would be my heart attitude, regardless if it is a guy or a gal.

Not too long ago a woman very sweetly offered me a hug out of compassion, because she knew I was crying about something, and was really feeling some emotinal pain that I could not hide, though I tried. And so while hugging her I asked the Lord to bless her back for being so very giving and caring towards me at the moment, in my sadness. A hug is an opportunity to give back.

If I felt MJ was giving me a sincere and caring hug, I would do so likewise, in return.

queen, this is very beautiful. You have such a gentle and genuine soul. I am sorry you were in pain on that day but I am glad there was someone there to give you comfort if only for a little while.

I would hug him warmly and try to squeeze him a little (I'm not very strong :p)

:eek: so beautifull and true! What a wonderfull world we live in. If we just let ourselves love eachother.. If strangers could hug like that. To cheer eachother up. Thats sosoSO amazing! :heart:

I can't help but laugh at those who brag about being able to give Michael a hug. Maybe it's just me, but those fans who just grab him and give him a hug, or ask for one - I'm not bothered about it. I've met other famous artists in the music industry who have reached to give me a hug, and that's how it should be in my view - no grabbing, and no asking for one. I do know however that it's almost impossible to get to Michael with those crazy fans around, but still...if i did get to hold Michael it would take my breath away!

Back