If you have SIRIUS XM or any satellite radio, LISTEN UP! We're about to shoot Michael to the top!

billyworld99

Proud Member
Originally Posted By INALLHERGLORY From Michaeljackson.com

If you have SIRIUS XM or any satellite radio, LISTEN UP! We're about to shoot Michael to the top!
For those of you who have satelite radio, you may or may not be aware of the radio show, 'Morning Mashup'. It's one of my favorites to listen to, and they play very good music. Old, new, whatever, as long as it's good, or popular. They let you send in requests, or messages. I have a plan, and I just initiated it. Here's basically what my message said,

As you are probably aware, the new Michael Jackson CD is coming out soon. Michael Jackson's music is still popular amongst my generation today, and I'll bet you if you play several Michael Jackson songs for one day, you will see a spike of interest in his music. So I dare you, to play MJ songs, just for one day, and I'll bet you see a spike.

It flowed more eloquently than that, but I'm basically paraphrasing. Now, usually the Mashup crew responds happily to messages such as this, but if more of us keep sending the same message, or idea, it will DEFINITELY happen! So even if you don't have sattelite radio, go to Moremashup.com and send in the message! WE WANT MICHAEL! And we want him back on top

I don't have it. But I think PrinceofPop does. You might want to PM him and ask him. :)

Back