If you had to represent Michael in one item, what would it be?

MichaelMySoul

Proud Member
I need advice.. I need to show few people who Michael Jackson is.. or was. And Ive decided to only put it into one item... Instead of bringing my entire collection and bore them out with too much material. I wanna tell them: This is who Michael Jackson was (is).

If you had to represent who Michael Jackson is, in one item.. What would you bring with you?

Audio (albums, lyrics - including unreleased songs & J5 days)
Short films (all his music videos and movies)
Concerts (all his live concerts, live performances - including J5 days)
Interviews (just Michael speaking in his own words)
Books (Michael Jacksons own written books - including poems and drawings)

Which do you think desribes Michael the best? I know its hard... Thats why Im asking the question. I wonder what is best..

I think that fans videos will show people who he really is. I think WE can show the world his true personality.

If you want to tell them how great performer he was, show them his short movies and concerts.
If you want to acknowledge them about his TRUE side of him as a person, show them this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iwimKsLJTA and PHM.
and if you want to make them realise how sexy he is Fan-videos will be the best :)

I need advice.. I need to show few people who Michael Jackson is.. or was. And Ive decided to only put it into one item... Instead of bringing my entire collection and bore them out with too much material. I wanna tell them: This is who Michael Jackson was (is).

If you had to represent who Michael Jackson is, in one item.. What would you bring with you?

Audio (albums, lyrics - including unreleased songs & J5 days)
Short films (all his music videos and movies)
Concerts (all his live concerts, live performances - including J5 days)
Interviews (just Michael speaking in his own words)
Books (Michael Jacksons own written books - including poems and drawings)

Which do you think desribes Michael the best? I know its hard... Thats why Im asking the question. I wonder what is best..

Mr.Jackson was/is the Ultimate Humanitarian through his creation of music and dance~~~

That's who and what he was/is truly ALL about..!

:angel:Keep Helping to Heal The World~~~

OMG I completely forgot about private home movies! Ah.. I love the true humanitarian video, great example, thanks!

I cant stop crying... I think thats true example to show. Ive watched that youtube clip over and over like 5 times now.. You cant help but to shed tears when you see Michael light up when he visits all those children.. I can just feel their happiness and Michaels too.

Last edited:
I'd show them PHM for sure. The last part where they visit Katherine's fam is a bit of a bore but the rest of it is just so fabulous. Especially the "I love to tour" part. :D

What do you mean by fan-videos, like ''brace yourself'' clip with fans screaming?

I mean, everything that is on youtube! All the videos made by fans.

But "Brace Yourself" is awesome too! I showed it to my friends some time ago and it showed them how HUGE Michael is. Now they all are his fans.

OMG I completely forgot about private home movies! Ah.. I love the true humanitarian video, great example, thanks!

Your very welcome;

Many don't realize how truly passionate Mr.Jackson was/is about helping others, children...

In perticular orphanages, sick children, and the poor. Not enough was being done, There was/is so much more to do...

:angel:Keep Healing to Heal The World

Back