If you could time travel...

MJ:rocksmyworld

Proud Member
If you could time travel back what would you do or change that is Michael related for you as a fan.

Firstly, i'd make sure i would go to his last press conference at the 02, so gutted i didnt go to that now. I'd go to all his concerts to!

What about you guys? Try to be as different and imaginative as possible.

Oh, and i really hope this topic hasnt already been started. Its pretty random so dont think it would have been.

Same would have gone to the press conference,
Would have argued more to get my mother to go to the history concerts after she said I was too young

Goin to his concert is not must thing for me. If i can, i hope i can be his friend..someone he can trust on and he can tell me anythin that's botherin him even if i couldn't help any. I will tell jokes whenever he is upset, listen patiently when he needs someone to talk to and give comfort when somethin is botherin him.

I don't wish to see him upset or keepin things to himself..His happiness is more important than anythin else.

I have had so many good memories, I saw him on all solo tours, The world music awards and various times at hotels.

The only thing I would change, would have been to try harder to have got the chance to get closer to him for a hug. It seemed so easy for some, I just know I didn't try hard enough. But I didnt want to follow his every move whenever he was here.

Back