If you can't feed your baby,then don't have a baby

The Ghost of Jealousy

Proud Member
I hope this bitch gets whats coming to her in the jail.

Evil mum jailed for starving seven-year-old daughter to deat

Mar 13 2010 Danielle Dwyer

A MOTHER who allowed her seven-year-old daughter to starve to death was yesterday jailed for 15 years.

Khyra Ishaq was so malnourished when she died, health workers could not measure her body mass index.

She was 40 per cent underweight.

But behind her home's bolted kitchen door, the fridges and cupboards were crammed with food.

Harshness Khyra died in May 2008 from an infect ion after being starved and abused by depressed Angela Gordon and schizophrenic stepdad Junaid Abuhamza at her home in Handsworth, Birmingham.

A judge yesterday described the couple's punishment regime as "chilling in its harshness and cruelty".

Gordon, 35, and Abuhamza, 31, were cleared of the girl's murder at the city's crown court but found guilty of manslaughter. They admitted starving and abusing five other kids in their care.

Abuhamza was jailed indefinitely but must serve at least seven-and-a-half years. Neither defendant reacted as they were sentenced.

Mr Justice Roderick Evans told them: "Neglect is an inadequate and inappropriate description of the way these children were treated.

"They were subjected to a regime of punishment which was chilling in its harshness and cruelty.

"A regime introduced by you, Abuhamza, as it had its origins in your own upbringing, but a regime to which you, Gordon, became a party."

The court was told the children were beaten with a cane, made to stand out in the cold or in front of a fan and doused with cold water.

The children were given one bowl of food - porridge or carrots, beans, eggs and rice - to share between them in the room where they slept on bare mattresses.

They were beaten if they ate too much.

Birmingham's social work depar tment have brought in major changes since Khyra's death.

:sigh: This is really sad, those poor children :cry: As crazy as this sounds, i feel bad for the parents, I really wish they would have gotten mental help earlier in their lives. I sometimes can't fathom the amount of "crazy" people out there walking around. *gulp* psychology(or psychiatry) here I come :mello:

The court was told the children were beaten with a cane, made to stand out in the cold or in front of a fan and doused with cold water.

The children were given one bowl of food - porridge or carrots, beans, eggs and rice - to share between them in the room where they slept on bare mattresses.

Khyra's death.

I hope she gets what's coming to her aswell. what sort of sick person would do that to their kid. and what the hell with being put in front of a fan and having cold water tipped on them

:sigh: This is really sad, those poor children :cry: As crazy as this sounds, i feel bad for the parents, I really wish they would have gotten mental help earlier in their lives. I sometimes can't fathom the amount of "crazy" people out there walking around. *gulp* psychology(or psychiatry) here I come :mello:

nothing suggests they were crazy either. they would of known what they were doing. that other story on here about the ones that looked after their online child and let their real one die, they would of had issues.

I hope she gets what's coming to her aswell. what sort of sick person would do that to their kid. and what the hell with being put in front of a fan and having cold water tipped on them

she did,she got 15 years in a womans jail where it wont be looked kindly on,if you get me....

nothing suggests they were crazy either. they would of known what they were doing. that other story on here about the ones that looked after their online child and let their real one die, they would of had issues.

online child? wtf?

^^^^^

I cant use bold for some reason.

???
"abused by depressed Angela Gordon and schizophrenic stepdad Junaid Abuhamza "
"A regime introduced by you, Abuhamza, as it had its origins in your own upbringing"

I didn't mean to use the word crazy. But all of the above are signs of mental illness, their own actions are signs of mental illness. yeah and you said so youself, "what sort of sick person would do that." they are just that, sick in the mind.

???
"abused by depressed Angela Gordon and schizophrenic stepdad Junaid Abuhamza "
"A regime introduced by you, Abuhamza, as it had its origins in your own upbringing"

I didn't mean to use the word crazy. But all of the above are signs of mental illness, their own actions are signs of mental illness. yeah and you said so youself, "what sort of sick person would do that." they are just that, sick in the mind.

Ahh i must of skipped that first paragraph when i read it before. so yes i change what i said to they should of got help

That's terrible and really sad. :( What a sicko that "mom" is. How can anybody hurt or abuse their child that way?

i have a hard time with 'crazy'. who is it that determines, when we are responsible for our own decisions, and when we're not? more often than not, when it's children, people are considered not responsible. i vehemently disagree, and wish it was a first degree murder charge.

I hope this bitch gets whats coming to her in the jail.

Evil mum jailed for starving seven-year-old daughter to deat

Mar 13 2010 Danielle Dwyer

A MOTHER who allowed her seven-year-old daughter to starve to death was yesterday jailed for 15 years.

Khyra Ishaq was so malnourished when she died, health workers could not measure her body mass index.

She was 40 per cent underweight.

But behind her home's bolted kitchen door, the fridges and cupboards were crammed with food.

Harshness Khyra died in May 2008 from an infect ion after being starved and abused by depressed Angela Gordon and schizophrenic stepdad Junaid Abuhamza at her home in Handsworth, Birmingham.

A judge yesterday described the couple's punishment regime as "chilling in its harshness and cruelty".

Gordon, 35, and Abuhamza, 31, were cleared of the girl's murder at the city's crown court but found guilty of manslaughter. They admitted starving and abusing five other kids in their care.

Abuhamza was jailed indefinitely but must serve at least seven-and-a-half years. Neither defendant reacted as they were sentenced.

Mr Justice Roderick Evans told them: "Neglect is an inadequate and inappropriate description of the way these children were treated.

"They were subjected to a regime of punishment which was chilling in its harshness and cruelty.

"A regime introduced by you, Abuhamza, as it had its origins in your own upbringing, but a regime to which you, Gordon, became a party."

Birmingham's social work depar tment have brought in major changes since Khyra's death.

I hope that bitch gets what's coming to her too. I hate women like this that hurt thier own kids.

What the hell is going through these people's minds? Sick, no other word for it. Why did nobody step in?

God bless the kids. :(

Not an excuse.

Childhood affects you but I have a problem when people assume the abused turn into abuser.

Wtf!!! That is just nuts! I hope she gets the crap beat out of her in prison!

I have no merci for any kind of abusers. They deserve to die a slow and painful death just like a child.
Jesus.

Back