If you and Michael had a song.....

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
What would the song be?

After the dream i had last night our song would be Break Of Dawn. And not for the reasons you think.

The dream was about me being at a concert. Im in the audience and he sees me standing there dancing and looking at him. He brings me up for a song and its B.O.D. (break of dawn) he sings the song and there are a few kisses exchanged but at the end of the song which is the last song of the concert a rope appears over the stage and he grabs on to it and with one more look, kiss and i love yous he is pulled up from the stage into the clouds. The funny part of this dream is i had hung a photo of Michael over my bed and it fell. I woke up out of a dead sleep to move out of the way just in time. It was odd.

But Break of Dawn is our song. I have adopted it lol.

I really don't know.. But I had a dream were I sang "Why" by MJ and 3T... I was in the studio singing and Michael record it to me.. Lol... Hmm.. Maybe I just cant stop loving you :p

It'd be Liberian Girl for me....:wub: I also love Lady in My Life....

I think it would be Liberian Girl, Speechless or I just can't stop loving you.

it would definetley be for all time! hearing him say'' when i say i love you, you got to know thats for all time '' btw this is my favourite mj ballad ever, its a shame he didint release it on a major album like dangerous or even history

Back