If xscape gets to #1 in the uk........

SmoothMJ

Proud Member
To celebrate the momentous occasion, and to give thanks for it's wonderful work, I will donate 100 GBP to MJJCommunity!

Anybody want to join me!? :)

It obviously doesn't have to be 100 GBP. It could be a few dollars, or a few pounds.

The site obviously needs a bit on money, and I just thought it would be a fun way to help them towards their target. :)

A few dollars/pounds if MJ makes it to #1 in your country? Not every body can afford it, but 'every little helps'. :cheeky:

I've recently donated but I'll give another £10 if it gets to No.1.

I hope a few others will join in!!

pisces;4004537 said:
I've recently donated but I'll give another £10 if it gets to No.1.

I hope a few others will join in!!

Good on you Pisces! :bow:

It's only a bit of fun, but let's hope some others join in. :yes:

Ok. After what that complete cock said, from the Black Keys, I am going to donate $100 dollars (on top of my £100 promised earlier), if Xscape beats that load of shits to the top of the Billboard 200!

^^ Don't mind him, he is newbie in music business :D
He hasn't been long enough in music business to know not to release their album the same time as Michael = stiff competition :yes:

Last edited:
SmoothMJ;4004951 said:
Ok. After what that complete cock said, from the Black Keys, I am going to donate $100 dollars (on top of my £100 promised earlier), if Xscape beats that load of shits to the top of the Billboard 200!

Pff. He's just jealous, plain and simple :)

Looks like MJ might be getting his 10th #1 album in the UK and MJJCommunity might be getting £100 next Sunday!! :angel::clap:

Michael deserves this, the UK has always supported his genius.. xscape is fantastic, and i am extremely satisfied regarding everyone's love for this album.. they said it's sold over 25,000 this week.. is that good for sales in one country?

Michael deserves this, the UK has always supported his genius.. xscape is fantastic, and i am extremely satisfied regarding everyone's love for this album.. they said it's sold over 25,000 this week.. is that good for sales in one country?

Young, pretty, cool, Lily Allen got to the top with about 30,000 last week - and some of those had to be sold @99p.

Anywhere near 50,000 would be excellent at this time of year, in the current climate!

If Michael gets that number one for us I'll be over the moon. This is an incredible thing to do by the way! God I love Michael and his fans so much sometimes :)

Mine will be made on Friday - when I get my salary! :yes:

I would love to make another $100 donation, at the same time, if MJ can make it to #1 in the US! :angel:

Back