If there is god...

Dangerous 1991 HIStory

Proud Member
than he/she has really really bad taste for music. :)
Just wanted to share my thoughts.
When i die, me and god will have some serious conversations!

uhm, yeah...
I disagree.
but what do you wanted to talk about?

Mmm... I'd say that God has the best music taste ever because without him there wouldn't be any kind of music! God created human and the very first songs people sang were about God. ;)

If by the music you mean tacky and dull church hymns... then yes, they blow

BUT Gospel is GREAT!!

...and even then, that wasn't necessarily God's doing, it was people - some people are good at it, some aren't hahaha... He did create us, but he obviously didn't create all equal in terms of musical talent :p

(btw, this post is meant to be light hearted)

God took MJ. God does obviously dislike MJ lol...
Of course i'm half joking, but i'm just suprised that MJ fan can believe in god. I am not bothered by religious people, don't get me wrong, i hate untolerance, but i am just saying that it's hard to believe that god would kill someone who did so many wonderful things on our planet.

That's the circle of life. For the record I don't believe in God but if I did I wouldn't believe it was God that killed Michael. If his own son can be killed, what makes Michael any different?

Maybe He needed Michael more than we did. Maybe He had something important to do that only Michael could do for Him. :)

I questioned God on why he took three lovely teenage boys away from my community -- one to cancer and the the other two to car wrecks. God knows best.

it's hard to believe that god would kill someone who did so many wonderful things on our planet.

you don't believe that everybody gonna die at the end , don't you?!......
i mean......we ALL gonna die one day!..
i know he's too young to die but.....
did you know that my 20 years old cousin died because of cancer...
my grandmas and grandpas they ALL died
my other cousin died at the 80s
and now it's the time for him to go,and i know it's HARD..but we can do nothing about it :(
it's time for him to go home (heaven)
~~~~~~~~~~
michael, see you in heaven! :angel:

I'd say god (if exists) has an excellent taste in music - he takes all the best performes from us before we're ready to let them go...
Hope he enjoys himself up there, while we're sheding so many tears down here.

God didn't kill Michael. I believe it was just his time to go. We never know when our appointed time is.

I'd say god (if exists) has an excellent taste in music - he takes all the best performes from us before we're ready to let them go...
Hope he enjoys himself up there, while we're sheding so many tears down here.

I agree :cry: Its not fair

Of course i'm half joking, but i'm just suprised that MJ fan can believe in god. I am not bothered by religious people, don't get me wrong, i hate untolerance, but i am just saying that it's hard to believe that god would kill someone who did so many wonderful things on our planet.

So MJ should live forever? :mellow:

god created an imperfect world for a reason. we have all the tools to make it near-perfect, but there is too much evil. God took mj for reasons we do not know, but will understand soon. ;)

God took mj for reasons we do not know, but will understand soon. ;)

I believe this, too. He needed him for something, but what, I dunno. He'll be there when I get there, and we'll all Moonwalk together!!!! :D
I'm pretty sure my great-grandma made him a pie when he got there. She's probably helping take good care of him. He deserves nothing but the best, and she's the best! :)

Okay, here my opinion why god brought michael back home.

In the spiritworld mike and god can do lots more for this world, through us!
We only have to listen to him, our feelings and to the signs they are giving us.
Michael is very much alive, so is god.
We only can,t see or "feel" him anymore.
But ow yeah, he,s still among us to teach us things.
I feel mike closer then ever before when he was still alive.
He,s working through us.........

I can understand that your upset over what has happened but it doesn't mean God dislikes Michael or anything like that.

i notice that the books of spirituality are considered books that are not understood, and, therefore, sometimes, they are dismissed.. and people have tried to rewrite them, to make them more...'accessible'...

within the realm of the 'misunderstood' lies the mysteries of what really happened. it is possible that there is much more love there, than the hate that is assumed.

Do you really think God took Michael away from us?
If you get the same amount of medicines as Michael received on 25june you would die!
He's living now with him and with alot other people and we will get to see him one day.

Back