If Sony or The Estate were reading this, what would you write!

Sorry if this is a wrong section to post the thread. That's the idea I had to let them know my biggest concerns/requests for future releases, probably you have the same ones, so make this thread yours too.

1. Most of the fights we have here in this community were because of the Cascio tracks. Michael would never had dlivered questionable products like those 3 songs, so the best solution is not including the Cascios in future Albums.
I don't mind if in Michael's vault has old unreleased tracks but if you're still claiming it's Michael singing in those songs, those ones were able to do what I consider impossible in Michael: to sound as horrible as sh*****.

2. To promote future releases in a more efficient way. I mean, it's Michael Jackson for freak sake! Just the harcore fans knew about MICHAEL. If he is not longer here with us he deserves you do the right things for respect of his legacy and because Michael is the solo artist that made Sony the label you are and make them reacher of course.

3. For future DVD concert releases do it the way the concerts were, we don't want another like The Bucharest one.

4. I'm personally fed up with the compilations, re releases (unless they have never heard worthwhile material.)

These are my requests/concerns foe now, if you want to add more, feel free to do it 'cause I'm personally tired to be ignored; like I said before, make this thread yours.

me?

Well, first loose the $$$$ attitude and show more RESPECT for the star, Michael Jackson and for us...
A CD has 77 minutes of music and NOT 41 minutes, okay... That means a CD can have at least 15 songs instead of 10...
"Michael" was 'overpriced' 20 euro's for 10 songs that is been 'money hungry' okay...

You guys have squeezed out Michael like a 'juice' :( Don't do the same thing with the fans.... Its DISRESPECTFUL...

Please STOP all that CONTROVERSY... That 'pick up' line is getting too 'worn out' ...

LISTEN TO US... I mean ALL the fans... NOT only the 'happy few' hey; who can pay the trip to Las Vegas... Michael has fans AROUND THE GLOBE...
Michael would NEVER let any fan stand in the cold...

There I said it :)

I do appreciate you keep Michael "alive" with releasing stuff and organizing fan activities but Michael's Magic is for everyone not only for the healthy and happy few ;)

This is all said with L.O.V.E :)

^^ Co sign.
And pleaaasee Release more video footage/concerts/performances on DVD/Blu Ray.. I Mean look at other artists every artist have multiple official retail concerts out.
Victory tour, Bad tour (1988/1989), Dangerous Tour, United we stand (Man in the mirror),

Behind the scenes of him making albums such as, Bad (It was confirmed they had a film crew for the makin of the bad album), Dangerous, History (Imagine seeing him do the adlibs for earth song..) Rehearsal footage!

We want to SEE (and hear) more Michael!

No fake MJ tracks, more future concert releases (Bad Tour, HIStory Tour), and downloadable tracks for MJ: The Experience. :p

^^ Co sign.
And pleaaasee Release more video footage/concerts/performances on DVD/Blu Ray.. I Mean look at other artists every artist have multiple official retail concerts out.
Victory tour, Bad tour (1988/1989), Dangerous Tour, United we stand (Man in the mirror),

Behind the scenes of him making albums such as, Bad (It was confirmed they had a film crew for the makin of the bad album), Dangerous, History (Imagine seeing him do the adlibs for earth song..) Rehearsal footage!

1000% agreed!

This:

We want Bad World Tour 1988/1989 concerts and more live performances released! Man in the Mirror performance from United We Stand: What More Can I Give concert would be very nice to see.

I understand the frustration of some you guys; The Estate and Sony have completely failed keeping Michael's legacy alive.
Probably Alma and Matty are right but this thread it's just an attempt to let them know some of us aren't happy because of the decition they've made in regards to Michael's image/brand.

I'm tatally agree on this post! :thumbs_up:

^^ Co sign.

1.) No Cascio, No Remixes, No Editing Of The King's Work.

2.) Release Complete, Remastered and Unedited versions of the King's Solo World Tours.

3.) The King's Legacy is not a Money Factory. They are Timeless works of Art and they should be enjoyed by Billions for at least a 1000 years :laugh: :tease:!!!!

A CD has 77 minutes of music and NOT 41 minutes, okay... That means a CD can have at least 15 songs instead of 10...

That's true but don't forget that quality is more important than quantity. I'd rather have a 40 minute album with awesome songs instead of a 77 minute album with fillers.

me?

Well, first loose the $$$$ attitude and show more RESPECT for the star, Michael Jackson and for us...
"Michael" was 'overpriced' 20 euro's for 10 songs that is been 'money hungry' okay...

You guys have squeezed out Michael like a 'juice' :( Don't do the same thing with the fans.... Its DISRESPECTFUL...

Please STOP all that CONTROVERSY... That 'pick up' line is getting too 'worn out' ...

LISTEN TO US... I mean ALL the fans... NOT only the 'happy few' hey; who can pay the trip to Las Vegas... Michael has fans AROUND THE GLOBE...
Michael would NEVER let any fan stand in the cold...

There I said it :)

I do appreciate you keep Michael "alive" with releasing stuff and organizing fan activities but Michael's Magic is for everyone not only for the healthy and happy few ;)

This is all said with L.O.V.E :)

It was 10 euros, not 20! And 10 euros is not much.

It was 10 euros, not 20! And 10 euros is not much.

Sowwy... But here in Belgium * cough* I paid 20 Euros in the Free Record shop... 20 !!!!
With an 'invalidity' check that's a lot of money, you know...

Back