If only one more song was released as a single from 'Michael', which one would you choose?

Hicci

Proud Member
If only one more single could be released from 'Michael', which would be your preferred choice?

Mine would be Another Day.

Hollywood Tonight. But I hope they understand to release at least three singles more..

I would do 2 more singles, and pick another one for a video.

2nd single would be Another Day. 3rd single would be either Hollywood or Mask. IMO I think Mask would do better because HT has that dumb spoken segment.

For the last video for the album, to close out the project so Sony/Estate can start working on the next project....a video to "Much Too Soon" should be done.

If there's footage of MJ recording this song, it should be revealed. If not, maybe a video with never released video footage would be neat. Maybe this is something The Estate/Sony & Katherine can work on together since everyone in all 3 parties seem to love this song the most.

"Monster".
"Hollywood tonight", as good as it is, just doesn't give that feeling of being "complete". It definitely needed a bridge which "monster" has. It would still do quite well if released though.
"BTM" is amazing but sounds 80's. In a perfect world it would go straight to number one but this ain't a perfect world so it probably won't.

Hollywood Tonight BUT if they remix it as a single, I would vote to end the talking part when the bridge ends.

I also keep trying to imagine the song with the Billie Jean drum sound.......

:punk:

Any of the songs, actually....Except the Cascio ones...

But I think HT should be released...But then again, BTM kicks ASS...so I change my mind!

Last edited:
Back