If MJ has hundreds of unreleased songs why..

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
Apparently MJ has literally hundreds of unreleased songs and demos that have been recorded. I have been wondering just why we don't hear more info or details about them from people who worked with MJ on the songs? Engineer people, musicians, backup singers, etc. Surely there are ALOT of people who has worked with MJ. So why don't we hear anything from them?

Well, since Michael's death, I've heard that Lenny Kravitz, Akon, Will.I.Am, Rodney Jerkins, R Kelly, and The-Ron (music producer).

Lenny said that he has a completed duet with Michael from the Invincible sessions. He said the song was about Michael's life and was triumphant.

Akon has worked a lot with Michael, but it sounds like they didn't really get to final productions on their songs. But hoping that there is something that could be salvaged and put together by Akon.

Will said that they had recorded a lot of dance tracks together. But he also said that Michael kept his vocals and Will kept the music because Michael was afraid of anything leaking. There is also that song about James Brown that they were working on together after James died.

Rodney says that he has 9 completed songs from the Invincible sessions that were amazing. I heard there are a lot of completed tracks from the Invincible sessions that were put aside.

R Kelly said that he has about 5 songs that they had been working together prior to Michael's death and that they are not completed. I don't know if Michael put any vocals down for him though. I hope so! Kellz says that he is going to finish them.

The_Ron says that he worked with Michael last year in Vegas and they worked on a lot of unreleased songs and they are all sitting in his hard drive.

Well, since Michael's death, I've heard that Lenny Kravitz, Akon, Will.I.Am, Rodney Jerkins, R Kelly, and The-Ron (music producer).

Lenny said that he has a completed duet with Michael from the Invincible sessions. He said the song was about Michael's life and was triumphant.

Akon has worked a lot with Michael, but it sounds like they didn't really get to final productions on their songs. But hoping that there is something that could be salvaged and put together by Akon.

Will said that they had recorded a lot of dance tracks together. But he also said that Michael kept his vocals and Will kept the music because Michael was afraid of anything leaking. There is also that song about James Brown that they were working on together after James died.

Rodney says that he has 9 completed songs from the Invincible sessions that were amazing. I heard there are a lot of completed tracks from the Invincible sessions that were put aside.

R Kelly said that he has about 5 songs that they had been working together prior to Michael's death and that they are not completed. I don't know if Michael put any vocals down for him though. I hope so! Kellz says that he is going to finish them.

The_Ron says that he worked with Michael last year in Vegas and they worked on a lot of unreleased songs and they are all sitting in his hard drive.

thanks elmari

I am more than positive that MJ did non-disclosure agreements on EVERYONE, even down to the gardener.

In the world where a song is leaked & loses it's appeal once it hits the radio, what good is it?

MJ knew this & worked it to perfection.

They'll be many more musical treasures from MJ for us to dance, cry & celebrate - I believe this.

Apparently MJ has literally hundreds of unreleased songs and demos that have been recorded. I have been wondering just why we don't hear more info or details about them from people who worked with MJ on the songs? Engineer people, musicians, backup singers, etc. Surely there are ALOT of people who has worked with MJ. So why don't we hear anything from them?

Lenny Kravitz? WTF!!!! How could that not have been on Invincible? The wrong have been made for tracks for that cd i tell you.

Also the opera show Friday night kenny mentions mj was working on a new album so much was being recorded they where going to build him a studio in London

WOW thanx for all that info!

God I hope these songs all get put on a new album!!!

Wow this all sounds great!
Thanks for posting. I hope we get to hear some of these songs in the future.

Because it's simple.

If you release your load now you won't have anything in the future besides re-releases, "best of's" and compliations to release. Like This Is It it will be a long drawn out process so that they can not only keep Michael fresh and new, but also keep money coming into the trust.

Also their just demos it takes a lot to mix them and create a melody ...with Michael gone espically you just have to work around his demos and not work with him to change things...it's rough.

As much as I want to hear these songs, I think it would be heartless to be emptying his library of unreleased songs just four months after he has died!

Back