If Michael was still here, where would you want to see him live?

Zakk

Proud Member
My Personal Choice would be Wembley then shows worldwide, one every 5 days or something! with this set list:

1. Jam
2. WBSS
3. In the Closet/They don't care about us
4. Scream
5. Stranger in Moscow or Human Nature
6. Smooth Criminal
7. You Are Not Alone
8. Working Day & Night
9. Beat it
10. Dirty Diana
11. DANGEROUS
12. Billie Jean
13. Thriller
14. Remember the Time
15. Come Together/Tabloid Junkie
16. Give in to Me
17. Black or White
18. The way You Make Me Feel*
19. You Rock My World
20. We are the World/Heal the World
21. Earth Song
22. HIStory
23. Man in The Mirror
24. MJ Air

please post your comments and ideas below. God bless you all :heart:

Last edited:
I would have loved to have seen him anywhere! But best option for me would be probably either the arena or stadium in Manchester, because well Manchester always has a great crowd and i love it there.
Set list hmm i dunno about what order or anything but id love to hear songs like
WBSS, smooth criminal, billie jean of course, beat it, give in to me, TWYMMF, man in the mirror, you rock my world, invincible, rock with you, stranger in moscow, scream, earth song, dirty diana
wow i could go on id probably name too many lol

Probably at the O2 arena, because it's the closest venue to my house. Or I will happily travel to New York to see him at MSG or the Apollo Theater.

I had tickets for This Is It and after seeing Immortal @ the 02, I certainly wouldn't want to see him there, way too small for a King.

It's obvious that everyone would love Michael to perform as close to their hometowns as possible. I'd probably choose the National Stadium in Warsaw with capacity of almost 60,000 ;)

It's obvious that everyone would love Michael to perform as close to their hometowns as possible. I'd probably choose the National Stadium in Warsaw with capacity of almost 60,000 ;)

Is that where he did the HIStory concert?

Probably the O2. It's a great venue and not so large that the audience only see a stick insect, no matter where they are.

Anywhere in the world!
kermit.gif
BUT... in concert or not, I especially love that he had returned to Brazil more times... :girl_sigh:

If Michael were still here. I wouldn't want him to do a concert. Even if he had felt well enough to do one. All I want is for him to be at home and with his children and that's it.

:clapping:

Where? At my house :p but if I get to choose any concert at any time, I suppose I would pick Bad Tour Wembley, and I would have to be seated where I could see him clearly and he would see me. :wub: oh and since Wembley was the day before my birthday, it works as a great birthday present. :wub:

I really wanted to see him either in Toronto or Ottawa. But if I were to go back in time, I wanna see him in Rome for the European Premiere of the Bad Tour.

if Michael were still here i would go see him anywhere.

I would probably want him to be working on film and music rather than touring, because i know how much he wanted to do film.

NOT on stage though...
I would love to see him shopping with the kids...
or attending an MJ party like "the Killer Thriller" one in London, where Michael was just Michael :blush: enjoying the day with the MJ family :wub:

Ah, what if hey :sigh:

LoL is everyone from the UK around here?! Anyway, for me it would have to be Madison Square Garden since am in NYC.

Back