If Hold My Hand was Michael's song...

smoothcriminal12

Proud Member
....These would be the lyrics.

Mike: This life dont last forever (hold my hand)
so tell me what we're waitin fooooor (hold my hand)
we're better off bein together (hold my hand)
being miserable alone (hold my hand)

Mike: cuz i been there before and you been there before but together we can be alright
cuz when it gets dark and when it gets cold we hold eachother till we see the sunlight

so if you jussssss hold my hand, girlllll i promise that ill do all i can
so things'll get better if you jusssssss hold my hand
nothin can come between us if you jussssss hold my hand
hold my hand

Mike: The nights are gettin darker (hold my hand)
and there's no peace inside (hold my hand)
so why make our lifes harder (hold my hand)
by fighting love tonight

Mike: cuz i been there before (hoo) and you been there before (cha-mone) but together we can be alright
cuz when it gets dark and when it gets cold we hold each other till we see the sunlight

so if you jusssss hold my hand,baby i promise that ill do all i can
things'll get better if you jusssss hold my hand
nothin can come between us if you jusssss hold my hand
hold my hand

(x2)
Mike: i can tell that your tired of bein lonely (yeah)
take my hand dont let go baby hold me (hee-hee)
talk to me an let me be your one and only (ow)
cuz i can make it alright till the mornin (cha-mone)

(x2)
Mike ad lib: hold my hand,baby i promise that I'll do all i can (I'll do it, I'll do it)
things'll get better if you just hold my hand
nothin can come between us if you just hold my hand (hold, hold, hold, hold it)

repeat chorus..

Mike: Hold my hand, if you just, hold, hold, hold, hold, you can do, just cha-mone, 'till the night, in the evening, 'till the mornin', I'll do it, holdin', holdin', holdin', yep, yep, hee-hee, heeeeee-heeeeeeee, ow, ow, OWWWWWWWWW, doggone it lover, doggone my hand, doggone my father, mother, sister, LaToya, cha-mone, lady, lady, lady, uh, ya doin' it, ya nasty, Mrs. Nasty, like Janet, Rythem, Rythem Nation, Akon, Konvict, music, yeah, OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Long orchestra instrumental to end...

Last edited:
cool but quite funny near the end with all the owwwwwww! And janet, latoya and Akon - Konvict music. I Just thought it was funny u added it in, cool though.

....These would be the lyrics.

Mike: This life dont last forever (hold my hand)
so tell me what we're waitin fooooor (hold my hand)
we're better off bein together (hold my hand)
being miserable alone (hold my hand)

Mike: cuz i been there before and you been there before but together we can be alright
cuz when it gets dark and when it gets cold we hold eachother till we see the sunlight

so if you just hold my hand, girlllll i promise that ill do all i can
so things'll get better if you just hold my hand
nothin can come between us if you just hold my hand
hold my hand

Mike: The nights are gettin darker (hold my hand)
and there's no peace inside (hold my hand)
so why make our lifes harder (hold my hand)
by fighting love tonight

Mike: cuz i been there before (hoo) and you been there before (cha-mone) but together we can be alright
cuz when it gets dark and when it gets cold we hold each other till we see the sunlight

so if you just hold my hand,baby i promise that ill do all i can
nothin can come between us if you just hold my hand
hold my hand

(x2)
Mike: i can tell that your tired of bein lonely (yeah)
take my hand dont let go baby hold me (hee-hee)
talk to me an let me be your one and only (ow)
cuz i can make it alright till the mornin (cha-mone)

(x2)
Mike ad lib: hold my hand,baby i promise that I'll do all i can (I'll do it, I'll do it)
nothin can come between us if you just hold my hand (hold, hold, hold, hold it)

repeat chorus..

Mike: Hold my hand, if you just, hold, hold, hold, hold, you can do, just cha-mone, 'till the night, in the evening, 'till the mornin', I'll do it, holdin', holdin', holdin', yep, yep, hee-hee, heeeeee-heeeeeeee, ow, ow, OWWWWWWWWW, doggone it lover, doggone my hand, doggone my father, mother, sister, LaToya, cha-mone, lady, lady, lady, uh, ya doin' it, ya nasty, Mrs. Nasty, like Janet, Rythem, Rythem Nation, Akon, Konvict, music, yeah, OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Long orchestra instrumental to end...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA:lol:

Well,It was a though Michael wrote the song.It sounds like Michael's Groove.I was hoping that He wrote his own part to fit the song.Well Anyway Thanks for the Lyrics.It's a sweet song.
And If He did ask me to hold his hand,I would in a heartbeat.

I think Hold My Hand is lame myself. MJ sings good, but the song is bland. I just think of Hootie and the Blowfish's song when I hear it.

if hold my hand was all of michaels song instead of akons song it would be so much better cause all the arrangements would probably be all different

Back