If Britney did it, should Michael too?

Topflux

Proud Member
Do you think Michael should take his shirt off too for example during O2 concerts? If he hasn't got muscles like Britney hasn't got her stuff, then what's the big deal..?

Shirt off, right? I think he did it during the Bad Tour, didn't he?

Actually I don't care because I'm heterosexual but it's just a show...

what kind of thread is this? it's getting stranger and stranger! with all due respect, but what is your point?

Maybe he will take it off like the other dancers for WYWTOM ?

Do you think Michael should take his shirt off too for example during O2 concerts? If he hasn't got muscles like Britney hasn't got her stuff, then what's the big deal..?

Shirt off, right? I think he did it during the Bad Tour, didn't he?

Actually I don't care because I'm heterosexual but it's just a show...

i never saw Britney take her shirt off...

i missed that. DAMMIT!!

Michael wouldn't do something like that... I think he might rip it though

Am I the only one that entered this thread thinking you were asking "Britney shaved her head, should Michael also do it?!" :D

I don't care about shirt or no shirt, as I said earlier we think too much of this non significant stuff. I'm glad if Michael just shows up.

[size=-4](I had fantasies since a kid to see Britney naked, and when it happened it was such a disappointment. Some things are better as fantasies.)[/size]

Am I the only one that entered this thread thinking you were asking "Britney shaved her head, should Michael also do it?!" :D

I don't care about shirt or no shirt, as I said earlier we think too much of this non significant stuff. I'm glad if Michael just shows up.

[size=-4](I had fantasies since a kid to see Britney naked, and when it happened it was such a disappointment. Some things are better as fantasies.)[/size]

I had the same thought and it certainly would be an interesting look for Michael.

As for whether Michael should tear his shirt off, that's entirely up to him. Either way, I am sure the fans will be pleased.

I was thinking of the snake idea :D

vma2001.jpg

Well i was just on twitter. And found this...

britneyspearsRehearsing a new number in London. I have a secret to tell...... -Britney32 minutes ago from Twitterrific
Dont know what to make of it shes in london so maybe she and MJ have something planed?

Btw... Why would Michael want to do anything like Britney? Michael is his own person who doesnt need to copy a tramp. Michael will do what he feels comfortable doing.

[SIZE=-4](I had fantasies since a kid to see Britney naked, and when it happened it was such a disappointment. Some things are better as fantasies.)[/SIZE]

(to each their own):D

:lol:

This thread makes no sense to me! None at all !!

:lol:

HAHA I thought you meant the center stage haha :p
but like the dirty diana video, that would be cool! but now nude around the stage HAHA

I don't know what Britney has got to do with anything here, but I say shirt OFF! :lol: It's gonna be hot in that arena Mike. :smilerolleyes:

i'd personally love to see him without his shirt! But i reckon the press would crucify him over it. Id love it, but safer with it on I think....

Back