if anyone sees that Miley Cyrus thriller like video....

Proud Member
please let me know about it...i really want to see it.

yeah that's right. i said it. i want to see a Miley Cyrus video.:)

You've got a better stomach than I do then.....
I can honestly say I've never liked anything that girl has made.

I got no time for Disney girls.

I didn't like that other dude's interpretation of "Thriller", lol.

So something tells me I won't like this one either.

The description is, I haven't seen it, is that Merline, er, Miley, whatever, is trying to run from the paparazzi and does a "Thriller"-like choreography or something. :smilerolleyes:

The description is, I haven't seen it, is that Merline, er, Miley, whatever, is trying to run from the paparazzi and does a "Thriller"-like choreography or something. :smilerolleyes:

yea i watched her concert and dancing is not her forte...this should be interesting

You're kidding me....

You got to be kidding me....

Please tell me you're not serious! :no:

wow..you went back a few pages, looked for this thread and found the video for me? thanks! good lookin out!:)

i tell ya..between bad and thriller, this video seemed to follow the same formula..a, b, c, (no pun intended) lol...

it def has that 'big brother' feel to it, recording Miley's every word..lol...

references to youtube, and the picphone, lol

So was the spoof at the dance scene??? I was just waiting to see the spoof so I could exit, the song is so so...

You know, I always suspected that the papparazi were really zombies. There's the proof!

Last edited:
yeah and whats up with the speaking parts? "you CREEPY little!" that just makes her sounds like an idoit. :bugeyed: honestly tho, i think its better then Womanizer! :huh: uhuh.....uhuh.....i kno jus wa u are uhuh sick of that.

yeah and whats up with the speaking parts? "you CREEPY little!" that just makes her sounds like an idoit. :bugeyed: honestly tho, i think its better then Womanizer! :huh: uhuh.....uhuh.....i kno jus wa u are uhuh sick of that.

Nah. Womanizer is one of the best pop songs of 2008, Britney sounds so good on it. Miley Cyrus, on the other hand...ugh. :no:

i thin kthe funny part of the vidoe is that start when Miley comes out of the cinema and her boyfriend changes into a paprazzi lol :D

Back