If any of the allegations never happened ...

I agree, I think Michael would still be here because I believe Sneddon, Bashir & Co are just as responsible for Michael's death as Murray is.

Who knows what path his career would have taken, what would the follow-up to Dangerous have been like? And if there was no trial, might we have gotten a new album in 2003, and maybe that album Michael was working on in 06-09 would have been released by now.

I agree with the above comments, if there was no allegations, Michael would be alive today.

I don't really consider them 'allegations', they were blatant extortion attempts..

and yes...there is no doubt in my mind he would still be here.

^^^^^yes.......

We should never use the word allegation..............

It was blatant extortion!!!!

I am convinced that Michael would still be alive if the extortion attempts had not happened.

I dont know if he would have still lived or not, but what i do believe is that he would have done more album and more songs had he not been accused.
I think that the allegations, especially the first one, broke his spirit. Also, after the 93 allegations, it became ok to write anything about Michael. Sure, they wrote shit before, but they became more mean spirit and more "creative" in their story's. That was hes lowest point in his life, people believing in that garbage and media having a field day bashing him.
Yet he managed to produce "HIStory", wich i think is his best album ever, the first album of his i fell in love with, the album that made me a fan.

Oh, don't get me started... it does nothing but make me angry to think about these "what if"s :( Yes, I believe he would still be alive... and he would've been happier.

i would have been a fan for 20 years....... i can easily say that

but as to MJ i think he'd do more wonders then he already did.*he would be the most loved and respected creature ever walked on this planet.

If the trial 2005 never happened I don´t think he had been so skinny.He lost a lot of weight then.

If the allegations never happened Michael would still be alive.

I agree. The allegations were what messed Michael up the worst, in my opinion. I believe they were the start of all the horrible crap he had to deal with for the rest of his life from negative album reviews from music critics to stupid lawsuits to disgusting rumors in general. To me, the junk that the tabloids said about him in the 1980's was nothing when compared to how terrible things got for him in the 1990's. The allegations set the stage for alot of, if not all of the garbage that happened to Michael afterward all the way up until his death. This is all just my opinion.

Last edited:
If 1993 has never happened, then:

1) I bet that he would have completed his Dangerous tour in mid 1994, started making a new album in 1995-1996(7) and a possible new tour in 1998-2000.

2) Or, after the Dangerous tour there would have been no more tours from Michael for at least 10 years, because he did not like to tour. He did the History tour to prove sth to the fans and to the world and earn some money.

But we would have got more videos, movies and albums and other porjects...

But if 1993 has happened, but 2003 has never happened, then:

1) We would have got some 2 more albums, more videos, and other projects, but I am unsure of the possible world tours....

Last edited:
Back