If an instrumental album was released...

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
What songs would you like to see on there!
For fun let's limit the number of tracks to 14!

1. Speechless :heart: (the instrumental version is amazing! LOOK IT UP)
2. Bad
3. She's Out Of My Life
4. Man In The Mirror
5. Who Is It
6. I Can't Help It :heart: (this is SOOOO laid back and cruisy OMG)
7. Don't Walk Away :heart:
8. We Are The World
9. Gone Too Soon
10. Stranger In Moscow
11. Childhood :heart:
12. Cry
13. Rock With You
14. Human Nature :heart:

The purpose of this thread is probably more so to do with studying Michael's music and more importantly his brain at work! Even though Mikey's song weren't all written by him he had an input in just about every song! He imagined, envisioned and harnessed every little sound on his records. I love that about Michael. He would record his musical thoughts on tape recorders, and then develop the song as it went on. There's a video or two hanging around I've got on my favourites about his creative thinking process. Is just amazing to study.. Often listening to the music without Michael's vocals gives us a deeper and richer look into his artwork. Same in regards to the opposite of acapella.

ANYWAY! Which songs would you consider to be released for a purely instrumental album? This means no vocals from Mikey.. purely instruments.. and some backing vocals.

Gosh that was a tough list to make! Is everchanging!

Last edited:
Oooooh, so hard!!!

Ok...

1. Speechless :wub: needs no explanation!
2. She's Out of My Life ( i can just hear the strings doing the emotion!)
3. Man In The Mirror (although I think most people would agree this song instrumentally just hurts now :()
4. In the closet (not just instruments...I'd like to hear mikey 'sound effects' in the background hehe
5. Gone Too Soon (just because it's so beautiful!)
6. Human Nature (after hearing John Mayer playing it solo on the guitar - gorgeous)
7. Liberian Girl (such a sexy sounding song, i love the croon in it)
8. Stranger In Moscow (the beat at the start and the subtle rain in the background, just love it!)
9. Who Is It (just LOVE the start of this song, can only imagine where it would go instrumentally. With a few mikey adlibs thrown in)
10. Whatever Happens (Everytime I hear it, I can only imagine doing a sexy Rumba to that song haha - and love the guitar solo!)
11. Rock With you (because it's such a cool song - why not! :p)
12. Earth Song (love the build up of emotion in this song...i'd love to hear a big guitar solo towards the end actually)
13. Heal The World (imagine the strings building up in this one, wow)
14. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough (because it's such an awesome beat, it never tires!)

Ok...I'm ready for someone to release this now :wub:

1. Speechless (We all know why!!)
2. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
3. Beat It
4. Butterflies :wub:
5. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
6. Human Nature :wub:
7. Stranger in Moscow
8. Liberian Girl
9. Billie Jean
10. Whatever Happens
11. Give In to Me :D
12. Break of Dawn :wub:
13. Heaven Can Wait :wub:
14. Come Together

1)Billie Jean
2)Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
3)Human Nature
4)I Can't Help It
5)Who Is It
6)They Don't Care About Us
7)Stranger In Moscow
8)Man In The Mirror
9)Thriller
10)Rock With You
11)Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
12)Morphine
13)Give In To Me
14)The Lady In My Life

This would be a areally hard one, alot of instrumentals have already been leaked

I would love tracks from invincible but more so i would love somthing slightly different like orchestra versions like the london sympathy orchestra version to smooth criminal toally love it!

This would be a areally hard one, alot of instrumentals have already been leaked

I would love tracks from invincible but more so i would love somthing slightly different like orchestra versions like the london sympathy orchestra version to smooth criminal toally love it!

I think having the instrumentals in a remastered format in the physical form of a CD is much more fulfilling than downloading a couple of MP3 files :) That's my view on it anyway.

I haven't heard that version of SC but am so looking it up now :agree:

1. Human Nature
2. I Can't Help It
3. Stranger In Moscow
4. Remember The Time
5. Baby Be Mine
6. Rock With You
7. Threatened
8. Speed Demon
9. Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough
10. Got The Hots
11. Jam
12. Who Is It
13. Got To Be There
14. This Time Around
*15. Billie Jean (sorry, couldn't help it lol)

So many, hell, just release every album in instrumental form......followed by a cappellas lol

Back