Ideas, Speculation and Discussion about possible Music Videos for "Michael"

Jesta

Proud Member
Given that the video for "Hold My Hand" was released recently, it seems pretty evident that more music videos will eventually be made as more singles are released. I made this thread to discuss possible concepts for them. If this thread is in violation of any rules, then please close/delete it.

As I mentioned in another thread, I'd love a video for "Monster" showing video of MJ superimposed over a scene with an atmosphere similar to "Ghosts" and "Smooth Criminal" in terms of escaping from someone and feeling isolated. That, along with video of him singing "Monster".

Another concept I have is for "Behind the Mask" which can show video of MJ on his various tours spliced with live performances with the Yellow Magic Orchestra.

Creatively, I'm not a fan of chopping up previous footage and trying to make it fit the track. I'd prefer something original, where if MJ's image is used, the video is animated/CGI, or his presence is suggested rather than explicitly shown. I'm sure there's a clever and classy way to do it.

Hmm, I guess that's a good idea, but what kind of CGI would be implemented, because if that were the case with any future music videos, I'd want something of a realistic MJ for a "serious" song like "Monster" while something of a chibi MJ for a kinda silly song.

We Need_:_:_:_:_:_S.T.U.D.I.O. .F.O.O.T.A.G.E._:_:_:_:_:_

We need studio footage but the video must appeal to a vast audiance.I don't think a video showing only Michael singing would interest not fans. And the point is to attrackt also those who are not fans.

I had an idea for Monster, the first time I"ve heard it.
It has a dark, dangerous and crazy atmosphere, like a horror movie.
Shots of beautiful Michael combined with shots of paparazzi who look like a scary, hungry monsters following him around. Their cameras changing into creatures who wanna eat him alive.
A lot of possibilities with today"s technology.

Shots of beautiful Michael combined with shots of paparazzi who look like a scary, hungry monsters following him around. Their cameras changing into creatures who wanna eat him alive.

Nice one. It is very much posible with todays technology and it's in tune with lyrics. I like it...

That's an excellent idea. It's similar to an idea I had where the paparazzi had cameras for heads and the sound of a picture being taken was its growl. They have to do something like these ideas. At least a horror movie atmosphere and camera monsters.

Yeah and with DA's slipping cash to reporters who both also change in Monsters...

I would love for kenny Ortega to direct one of the videos seeing what a great job he did for "This Is It". Maybe he could direct "Behind The Mask". Maybe John Landis or Spike Lee could direct a video for ("I Can't Make It) Another Day".

Back