idea to make a unknown mj song top the charts

moonwalkbhoy

Proud Member
i was thinking every1 is downloading mjs songs, wouldnt it be cool if we all got together and started to download a song tht the majority of the public hasnt heard.

id go for speechless, tht is such a lovely song.

if we could sum how get the word spread out, cauze the public always play the usual mj songs,when there is so much more of his work tht actually r just as good or better.

I thought the same thing with Speechless, non-fans would think it is a completely brand new song. Would be nice if We've Had Enough and What More Can I Give is released.

I thought the same thing with Speechless, non-fans would think it is a completely brand new song. Would be nice if We've Had Enough and What More Can I Give is released.

yeah a love those songs, but for me at this time the now,speehless always moves me. i love mikes voice in it

I nominate Whatever Happens, that song is a number 1......and people dont even know about it!

Unfortunately the hardcore MJ community arent enough to top a chart.

No not really. Its about MJ, not our own personal glory that we made an song top the charts.

well if we wanna do something we need to first nominate a song.

Imma say: Heaven Can Wait, Break of Dawn, Just Good Friends, or Will You be There...

Or maybe fans could call in to radio stations and make requests...

No not really. Its about MJ, not our own personal glory that we made an song top the charts.

your totally missing the point. the idea is to bring a lesser known song to the public, for them to enjoy and discover, because they don't know of these songs.

it be good if we could all focus on 1 song and get the messege out. the world has woke up to the power of mj again. he will live forever in his music

yeah, but how can we do it? How can we bring for example Speechless at number 1 place on the charts?

I think you should leave it to destiny really. The songs that will naturally become the most popular, theres nothing wrong with that. i dont want to fake some kind of intervention really, people will find the lesser known songs in their own time- Lets see which songs are naturally popular i.e. Man in the Mirror was a bit of a surprise to be them most downloaded (I thoight Billie Jean/ THriller would be) and thats a nice thing to see. Just my opinion.

I think you should leave it to destiny really. The songs that will naturally become the most popular, theres nothing wrong with that. i dont want to fake some kind of intervention really, people will find the lesser known songs in their own time- Lets see which songs are naturally popular i.e. Man in the Mirror was a bit of a surprise to be them most downloaded (I thoight Billie Jean/ THriller would be) and thats a nice thing to see. Just my opinion.

i do know what u mean, but for me speechless is prob my fav all time mj ballad. obv over time ppl will find out tht mike had other songs, for me a only recently started to listen to "keep the faith" alot.

id just love the world to hear what a hear when i listen to speechless.

I nominate Whatever Happens, that song is a number 1......and people dont even know about it!

that's the one we should all go with because it has legit hit all over it. we could also go with stranger in moscow. people in the u.s. never gave it it's props i bet they will now.

Excellent idea, and it is good therapy to be doing something productive for him and his family.

We could choose a song each week.

For me it would be Gone too Soon, so appropriate at this time, then Childhood, then maybe We are the World to remind people of just how much he gave to others.

we could all make a bebo,facebook group at, for every 1 to download a nominated song for a certain week,for me it have to be a unknown tune, would a song from a album be able to chart?

Oh, "Stranger in Moscow", that's one of his best - listening to it right now.
"How does it feel?" :-( .

Russian press writes that Michael has left 100 not realized songs, and now after his death, their record. Does somebody read this news?​

As far as I know, Speechless is actually featured on several versions of the King of Pop compilation that's currently topping the charts, so there's a lot of people hearing that song now that wouldn't have heard it before.

Id love to see We've had enough come out. That would have made SUCH an awesome single!!!

Man in the Mirror is people acting guilty over it.Why couldn't they show the love when he was alive? That's why Man In The Mirror is number one.

"take a look at yourself"

Back