Idea for best-selling album ever

OffTheWall1979

Proud Member
I was thinking, since Michael died, there has been so much support and love for him all over the world, so if a new album was to be released I think it might have challenged Thriller for best-selling album ever.

I have read that Number Ones top the UK charts, so what if Sony was to release a double CD, like History, with 10-15 greatest hits. Then on the other side you have unreleased songs from different part of Michaels carrier. Maybe some from Jackson 5, where there are many songs that are unreleased. And of course some from his solo efforts. What do you think?

you CAN'T top the album sales of Thriller...

Not today no, there are simply too many people downloading. It would never work.

The biggest selling album of the 2000's would be great though :) Mike would take over this millenium as well lol

I think it may come close to topping the sales of Thriller, if not Thriller then definately his other albums.

Does anyone know exactly how much Off the Wall, Bad and Dangerous have sold? It only seems like Thriller is the one that's truly updated. I remember like in 2003, Guiness World of Record said that Thriller had sold 47 millions. Then like 3,4 years later it has sold over 100 millions...

That's what my friend was saying on the phone but i doubt it.

Back