I would like to give a shout out to artist that have held MJ's hand

Datsymay

Proud Member
With this song about to take over the world, I can't help reflecting on the number of artist that have been giving MJ maximum props and have been holing his hand and helping him to atand up again. There have been so many, most of them have been in the hip hop world. I would have never have imagined this to hapen, but it did and it has.
Thank you Will.I.Am for helping out.

Even as the haters were predicting that no artist would work with him again, how did they get it so wrong.

Thanks Kanye West, Thanks Akon.
I would like to dedicate this thread to artist that have been holding MJ's hand
Please add more and make comment if you will.:D

Last edited:
LOL cool thread Datsy :lol:
Yeah TBH I'm not impressed by any of those artists, Hip hop R'n B is not my cup of tea. But it's just incredible how they're full of praise for Michael whenever they go :punk: :punk: I think that's helped preserving Michael's legacy a lot.
For that alone they're cool in my book :D :D

Last edited:
Just for the holding hand part. :lol: :D

41.jpg

Last edited:
^ it's more like

2aj4bw7.jpg

Mike the bobby.

no doubt though these cats deserve much props for their public support and efforts, whether they're riding on it themselves or not - who cares, it's win-win for all at the end of the day.

Yes, many thanks to all the people that support him, and give him praise/props. :wub:
Ne-yo.. Chris...
Ciara.. Janet.. many more can't think of any right now cause of the song playin in my ears but yea... nice sweet thread. :wub::D

Last edited:
Holding hands could be in the form of support, not necessarily physically. So come on fans, join in the celebration,

Last edited:
do u want pics of those actually h olding his hand or props for those who've supported him?

cuz big ups to llcool j, missy e., alicia keys, and hanson

do u want pics of those actually h olding his hand or props for those who've supported him?

cuz big ups to llcool j, missy e., alicia keys, and hanson
Yes, I would love to have all his supporters who have seen him through his dark and recent times. Holding hands could be metaphorically speaking, a show of support.
I wouldn't mind seeing Missy Elliot, Usher, Chris Brown, Snoop Dogg and any other who have been telling the world that they love MJ.

Great thread Dats :) It must give Michael such a warm feeling to know he has inspired so many of today's artists, he has touched so many lives in the industry including many 'Greats' who are no longer with us, and who could forget the dignitary's including Mandella and Princes Diana :wub:. Michael has probably touched/held more hands than most. Not to be left out...if you close your eyes and listen to 'Hold My Hand' you can feel him hold your hand too :D.

Great thread Dats :) It must give Michael such a warm feeling to know he has inspired so many of today's artists, he has touched so many lives in the industry including many 'Greats' who are no longer with us, and who could forget the dignitary's including Mandella and Princes Diana :wub:. Michael has probably touched/held more hands than most. Not to be left out...if you close your eyes and listen to 'Hold My Hand' you can feel him hold your hand too :D.
Yes indeed. I feel that MJ was singing to his fans and to the public at large. I also feel that AKON understood that. At one part I felt that Akon was singing to MJ, when he sang that he was tired and lonely. MJ responded with a 'Yeah'. I felt at that point it was a refernce to the lies and rumours that MJ has endured. MJ is saying now lets end this now and come together in peace.:yes:

Yes indeed. I feel that MJ was singing to his fans and to the public at large. I also feel that AKON understood that. At one part I felt that Akon was singing to MJ, when he sang that he was tired and lonely. MJ responded with a 'Yeah'. I felt at that point it was a refernce to the lies and rumours that MJ has endured. MJ is saying now lets end this now and come together in peace.:yes:
Aww, I like the way you put that. Got me teary-eyed lol.
:(:wub: Wow.

I love how people interpret songs in different ways, I just listened to it again and can see what your saying. If I view it that way it's kinda sad but if I put a girl in there it's much happier..more lively feel to it cause I picture him getting his wish and being happy ever after.

I love how people interpret songs in different ways, I just listened to it again and can see what your saying. If I view it that way it's kinda sad but if I put a girl in there it's much happier..more lively feel to it cause I picture him getting his wish and being happy ever after.
Yes, it is a love affair too. it is a coming together of souls, it is a balm, a comfort of sorts. It is whatever you want it to be. Finding lost souls, whatever. It is a beautiful song.:D

thaanks to allt the artist/ celbrites that supporting him hoe youll keep supporting and keep michaeling

Back