I wonder if we'll ever know what song Michael sung last

isse

Proud Member
I hope they include his last performance/singing in the movie.. Just something that came into my mind.

U mean instead of the June 23rd footage they showed all over tv?

Because I too wonder if they will show the day of June 25 in this movie too? Hopefully!

I mean the very last song he sang before going home and sleep. We all know what happend the day after. It would be painfull to see Michael singing his last song, not knowing he would die within 15(?) hours. But I would still like to know what he sang last.

Oh God me too. It would be bittersweet if it was Heal the World - mine and my dads favourite song :cry:
I really wonder what the last song Michael sung was. :( damn..

I would love it to be Childhood or Smile. Even tho I dont think those two were not on the set-list.

damn how hard it is to hear the word ''last performance'' ! I doubt it tho, now that I REALLY think about it I don't even think they'll show us alot. I just pray till the 28th they WILL show us last perfomances.

wouldn't it be easier for them to release another dangerous tour concert since its been released before?

You could try asking Kenny Ortega on Twitter. He might tell you.

They should personally be very self indulgent with what they release and have two dvds in my opinion..The one for the whole world ( 2 disc dvd) and then a 4 disc dvd for more passionate fans...with the two newer discs having a full concert style reheresal run through of two specific nights...

But i guess assuming, the last song would of been a slower one if they did a proper run through on the lsdt night..so mybe heal the world , we are the world,man in mirror, earth song?? Either way it would have been more poignant if it was a socially conscious song and also a ballad...I believe this was the tpe of song he did last...makes it even more sad

I know he rehearsed they dont really about us a couple nights before.
I wonder if it was that one.

They did have a Rehearsel on the 25th, I remember Kenny tweeting it. Ooh, there's and idea. Maybe tweet Kenny and he might tell you :D

hahah i was right...yea it makes sense being a curtain ender to a show..but also what a poignant last song to sing..heal the world..make it a better place...for you ..and for me..and the entire human race...

those are such clear words without the tradegy but with what happened it has a deeper sadder meaning...

the world should be rid of doctors who prey on the rich and who have a moral responsibility..

the world should be rid of child molestors

the world should be rid of those who lie for money and those who use others for money..

the list goes on..........

Back