I Wonder If It's "Dangerous" To Wait...

PopOfKing

Proud Member
The other day I accidentally stepped on my copy of Dangerous and it cracked! Now I know Dangerous25 is coming but can I hold off from buying a new copy now and wait (?) or will I have to go get me a "bridge" copy? Dilemmas! :unsure:

Oh man that's a bummer. I still own my Mum's copy that we used to dance around to when I was 5 or so when it first came out. That was my intro to MJ. It's a little scratched and worn, but it still plays. I wouldn't hold your breath for Dangerous 25 and get yourself a new copy :)

While Dangerous 25 is heavily anticipated, it should be outlined that it's not confirmed the happen. I would say go grab yourself a bridge copy!

Now I know Dangerous25 is coming

You can't possibly know that. No one knows that except for Estate and Sony Music. My guess is that because of the poor sales of Bad 25 there will be no more anniversary albums. So my advice to you is to buy another copy of standard Dangerous album.

He just means another copy of the album until a supposed Dangerous 25 release happens.

It doesn't costs too much... Probably less than 10 euros... So you should buy it without waiting for the new anniversary release

Last edited:
Cant wait for Dangerous 25 is like my favourite Album .. oh wait whats with BAD ... damn and Invincible ... i cant decide HELP

Back