I Won The Limited Edition Michael Jackson - Michael's Ipad (No. 125 of 150)

Rebirth

Proud Member
I'm not sure where to put this thread as it is not important to be posted in the main Michael Jackson's general section.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I received a call this morning from Sony in my office. The caller stated that I have won the limited edition Michael Jackson's Michael Ipad. Yehaww! I hopped like an insane bunny in the office after I was informed that I won it.

The competition was held on last year to celebrate the release of Michael. I honestly didn't expect to win it. Granted I did my best to give the best slogan and answered all questions correctly. But to win the prize? Hell, never in million years I thought that I would win it. Why? Because there was only one prize to be won - The Ipad. Me versus the entire fans from my country.

I was actually planning to pick up the prize at Sony's headquarter on next Monday but my manager and colleagues urged me to pick it up today. So I went there with a colleague.

And behold! The limited edition Michael's Ipad!

SDC11462.jpg

SDC11455.jpg

SDC11464.jpg

SDC11469.jpg

SDC11473.jpg

SDC11468.jpg

SDC11466.jpg

But I'm not planning to keep it though. I'm going to sell it. As much as I love it, I think I could use few thousand bucks as I need to cover my surgery bill - I'm going to have a surgery at the end of this year. I do have sufficient money for the surgery but the bill could be more huge than what I've predicted. So I need to be prepared.

There are only 150 'Michael' Ipads in this world. Mine is no. 125 from 150.

It's pre-installed with all tracks from Michael.

Two of my colleagues are assisting me to sell it. We're planning to focus on Ebay.

I know it's a precious memorabilia gem for a fan. Believe me, I am a massive fan as you are but my surgery is my main priority. My future depends on it.

Last edited:
Nice. I would wait a bit before selling it, though. The price on that thing could skyrocket, due to its limited edition value. Then again, it's yours, and if you think a few thousands could be the most you want out of it, go ahead and sell it now.

I can't seem to view the photos (well, all but one). Do you mind posting them again please?

Back