I wish we could get a permanent memorial site..

Yazman

Proud Member
Like the topic I guess.

I wish we could get a permanent memorial site, somewhere we could all go and gather, hold events and stuff. Like Elvis has Graceland.

I wish we could have something like that, a more permanent place. But it seems like we never will :(

I agree. There should be a place to celebrate his birthday and for candle light vigils on the anniversary of his passing where the fans can meet. I hope it happens sometime in the near future.

Yeah see thats exactly what I'm talking about, man that would be amazing.

Agree. Michael has billions of fans and globally he is so much bigger than Elvis yet his fans have no place to meet, to know there is a place to go to feel close to Michael, to pay respect to him?

Neverland would of been perfect! I'm so sad that we don't have a place. It would of drawn more people in a year than what Elvis had come through in 30 years! (No disrespect to Elvis but just pointing out how important Michael was to so many people) I think its another part which is important to his legacy and he truly deserves a shrine dedicated to him.

Yeah it looks like they won't do Neverland, although it could have been a great spot.

In my opinion we don't need one! Look at all the meet ups that have happened without an official memorial site! I think that just shows how amazing Michael fans are! I personally dont need somewhere official to celebrate and remember Michael i do it myself every day! I blast his music form the car or the house i light a candle every night next to my picture of Michael! I wear my Michael t shirts! It would be nice to have somewhere official but at the end of the day its not needed in my opinion!

In my opinion we don't need one! Look at all the meet ups that have happened without an official memorial site! I think that just shows how amazing Michael fans are! I personally dont need somewhere official to celebrate and remember Michael i do it myself every day! I blast his music form the car or the house i light a candle every night next to my picture of Michael! I wear my Michael t shirts! It would be nice to have somewhere official but at the end of the day its not needed in my opinion!

You've totally missed the point and no offense but your post lacks every knowledgeable aspect.

Sorry but its true x

You've totally missed the point and no offense but your post lacks every knowledgeable aspect.

Sorry but its true x

Excuse me but no i have not missed the point i have said yes it would be nice to have somewhere official to go but in my opinion i dont think it is needed! No need to say i lack knowledge with my post! Why are people so rude on hear! I have had enough of this place!

Hey come on take it easy, lets not fight, Mike wouldn't want it.. spread the love :p

I understand what you mean wendy bird, but its hard sometimes when you live isolated or in smaller cities, it would be good to have a place of tribute where we know there's always people to gather with no matter what if you get what I mean.

I live in a small place where there are no michael fans so i totally understnd! I just dont appreciate being told i lack any knowledge its fine i will leave you to discuss without having an opinion!

Its fine i am used to not being able to have an opinion hear without being bashed unless you agree with what a certain group of people!

please wendy bird stay, i appreciate your opinion very much. lets not fight, you are so welcome here and we need to stick together!

It's annoying that the 'estate' doesn't make one for us..........

They don't mind us paying £16.50 to see his personal items but they won't do anything for free.

It won't even cost them much as Michael already had the HIStory statue.

Like the topic I guess.

I wish we could get a permanent memorial site, somewhere we could all go and gather, hold events and stuff. Like Elvis has Graceland.

I wish we could have something like that, a more permanent place. But it seems like we never will :(

i agree!!

Maybe we can all pitch in (because the estate would never do this) and buy/make a MJ statue with a memorial stone or something like that...in the middle of a park. Like the way Yoko did with lennon at Central park.

I wish there was a place to visit him but I respect Katherine and the family decisions to keep his buriel place private. So it should be.

Maybe as fans we can come up with something...

It's annoying that the 'estate' doesn't make one for us..........

They don't mind us paying £16.50 to see his personal items but they won't do anything for free.

It won't even cost them much as Michael already had the HIStory statue.

Yeah, I know. They should do something for the fans. I'm sure if the Jackson's would ask for one, the estate would obliged. But most in the Jackson family are too bitter and angry that they got nothing from the estate and so 'why care for a memorial for fans?'

Maybe once MJ kid's are able to inherit the money later on, they would do something for their father's fans.

Like the topic I guess.

YES we should haveNEVERLAND

I agree. There should be a place to celebrate his birthday and for candle light vigils on the anniversary of his passing where the fans can meet. I hope it happens sometime in the near future.

I agree. Even if its only in the US I'd get a flight out just for Michael :) I love him that much!! :heart:

im sure one will be done in the future. its just not a priority right now. something will happen with nev theres to much money to be made out of the place for nothing to happen

Back