I will never forget you my idol

agathi

Proud Member
Michael Jackson i ll never forget the first time that i lay my eyes on you ,i was too little i must have been around 6 years old and no mtv here in Greece but i saw you in our national music show i was amazed speechless i was left with my mouth open!!i remember i tried to make your moves but failed i was so sad and angry ...but after this you become like the biggest star ever made in this wolrd....and for some years as i grow up i missed you i dont know why schools and other things left me out of your world then after i was 16 yrs old i found you again:)i was so happy like it was again the very first time...

and this was about to happen until that awful day i discovered you and lost you periodicallyt but never forgot you beat it ,billie jean ,smooth criminal rock with you thriller...

thank you so much Michael for the hapiness that you brought to our lives and the need to dream on,after your loss i cant dream anymore...my last hope is to meet you again sometime in heaven

L.O.V.E

I love Michael with every fibre of my being. He's in my heart, and in my soul. I LOVE him - I'm in love with him and he will NEVER ever be forgotten. Never.

I am who I am because of him. He is everything.

Back