I Will Always Be Missing You by Judith Hill Tribute to Michael. MJJC EXCLUSIVE Video by Blackenise

big DB

Proud Member

Judith was to join Michael in London for the concerts this past July, for a duet on stage and to sing back up vocals for him. We present a special video made by Timo (Blackenise), the MJJC Video Competition Champion, along with the song written by Judith as a tribute to our idol and hero, Michael.

Please rate, comment, share and favourite.

MJJC TV http://www.youtube.com/user/mjjcommunity

Please check out other works by our MJJC Video Competition Winner, at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Blackenise89

what a wonderful song. it made me well up. i love it and im sure michael would have loved it also

That was really great, and so heartbreaking at the same time. Judith really put into words how I think we've all felt since that day and she sang it with such emotion. The video was excellent too, great job.

a beautiful heartfelt song:cry: thank you so much for posting the video

Judith Hill is a JEWEL, a real talent, much much much much much more talented than orianthi, who is also very talented but is more teen material...

Judith is an AMAZING SINGER/SONGWRITER, a real talent, record companies need to realize they are losing cause they prefer teen material, see how they are losing money, the reason, real talent SELLS and they only want teen material, teen material is for illegal downloads, real talent SELLS, Michael said it all the way back in 2001, he was already talking about it, and he was a visionary at it too.

Judith is a FANTASTIC singer, she is a promise, if she releases albums i'll be buying them, i cant seem find real talent anyomore... WE NEED REAL TALENT, we are loosing TALENT, and the stupids record companies seem to be blind to the fact that real talent is what sells, they blame the downloads, but when Michael died he prove them wrong...

REAL TALENT SELLS, they should get that again....ç

That song she did for Michael is beautiful and wonderful and HEARTFELT, her voice is a real pleasure, she did a wonderful job on this song, Michael would be proud...

Judith is a Jewel, thank you judith for this song for Michael

thank you guys..im glad you like the video and i also think that judith is a very good singer!!awesome voice and a perfect duet!!

Gosh, that is just too sad (and beautifully sung). I guess we could all adopt that song for ourselves. They should have Judith perform this at the Grammys. There won't be a dry eye in the house.

I LOVE Judith Hill....

But I still can't listen to this song - just when I stopped crying HARD for MJ. I can't - not yet.

I will support her in every way.

vvvvvery beautiful and heart-wrenching song. I'm once again drowning in tears :(

Thanks for sharing your beaurtiful song with us Judith! You've truly captured the essence of how I feel :wub:

Last edited:
Why is it that some day's I just can't accept or believe this has really happened and he is gone forever? If only we could turn back the clock and do it all again...I too Michael will always be missing you.

Back