I Went to See Thriller Live..

swirly

Proud Member
And I thoroughly enjoyed it, I thought it was awesome!

And they also did TWO of my favourite dance routines.. Smooth Criminal.. And best of all, the Dangerous routine from the '95 MTV Awards :D Absolutely fantastic. We were dancing up on our feet and singing the majority of the time!

Definitely would advise anybody to go and see this if it's on at a town near you. That Hayley lady has a fantastic voice!! And the little Michael is soooo cute.

It's certainly given me a taster for the REAL THING in less than 3 months time!!! :D

Wow, I saw some videos on You Tube. All are wonderful and talents. This is the best tribute that Michael could get. The "Little Michael" is incredible and has a wonderful voice. I love watching, love to come to Brazil but is a little difficult to happen.

What if Michael was attending a presentation?​

Well it's very possible that Thriller Live could go to Brazil, as I think that they have already been to several different countries so far??

But if anybody has a chance to go, then GO as it's so much fun :D

Well, last year me and a friend of mine , who's also a huge MJ fan went to Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam, Thriller Live was there and we loved it. And i remember how i was saying to him....' damn man, if only the real one would perform again' ....and well....

Look at where we are going on july 30th.!!! Awesome!!!

i seen the show as well my favourite performance was The Way You Make Me Feel it was done with a woman singing it and I have never heard any woman sing it and do a good job of it. Britney was really bad but this woman was great. She used to be in 5 Star I loved that band back in the day :)

Actually I must admit some of my favourite songs there were ones of the The Jackson's and the Jackson 5, it was so funky and they all dressed up in the 60's/70's clothes and they did a really good job of them; it seemed to get a great reaction from some of the 'older' people in the audience as they would have remembered when those songs first came out :D

Back