I was watching this movie and this actor looks like Michael, the adult Michael

FedoraHatGirl2058

Proud Member
to be sincere i know nothing about celebrities, really, i dont, but the other i was watching this film, and an actor looked just like Michael.

The movie: The Assassination Of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

The actor: casey affleck...

even i have no clue about him, is he a good actor???, in this film i think he did very very well, i mean i feel curiosity now.

Have you seen this guy on films???, do you think he looks a little like Michael??? may i was just seeing everything wrong hahaha

here a pic od Casey Affleck
05_casey_lgl.jpg

man, look at the eyes, the shape of the eyes, is Michael of the Bad era and Dangerous and the Michael of the later years, but with blue eyes.

^^^Well he does look like Michael in my opinion of course they are not the SAME, God...., "but looks nothing like Michael" you sound like the bible...

Is this a wind up or are we talking about the same man, this is the Michael i am talking about

MJK209.jpg

Absoultely not, the only people I have seen that look like Michael are his nephews, Tito's sons Tyrell and TJ. But still they are not Michael.

they look alike pretty much to me, specially the Michael of the 30 to 36 years old.

Last edited:
Absoultely not, the only people I have seen that look like Michael are his nephews, Tito's sons Tyrell and TJ. But still they are not Michael.

TARYLL is like MICHAEL'S clone i swear. especially during the BAD era.
5769_125039044299_125038209299_2449281_7779759_n.jpg

I can see it, especially with the MJ Bad era photo on the MJJC Banner. Plus, I see some of Prince too. Awww, Appleheads! lol

Sorry, but I could not find any facial similarities between the actor and Michael. At first, when I read the post I got excited, thinking that there was someone who looked like him. However, to me this actor is not it. No offense.

I don't see it, but he is an AMAAAAAAZING actor! I loved him in Gone Baby, Gone! He trumps Ben as an actor, but Joaquin Phoenix (his brother in law)=my fav. actor eva!

Anyway who cares??? i started the thread and i dont care :lol:
they dont look that much, may be the eyes area for me, just it, i do think he is a very good actor, no offence to Ben Affleck but i think this one is better. End of thread for me, bye

He looks nothing like MJ....sorry.
I think this man, Bjorn Andresen, looks more like MJ.
bjorn_andresen_004.jpg

Hmmm... I can't put my finger on it but I can see a small similarity. I think alot of it depends on things like what angle the picture is taken at.

I bet The Sun see this and next week they'll be reporting MJ's long lost son.

Back