I was looking up

myfavouritewintercoat

Proud Member
people with my birthday(Aug 30th) and looked up MJ's and Dinah Washington had the same birthday as him, check out on Wikipedia what she died of... just freaked me out quite a bit!

Death

A little over six months after her July 2, 1963 marriage to football star Dick "Night Train" Lane, on December 14, 1963, sadly Lane found his wife dead in their home. Dinah Washington was only 39. She died from an accidental overdose of prescription sleeping medication; there was little or no alcohol found in her blood on autopsy. Washington, who was 5'2" (1.58 m) tall and had fought weight problems most of her life, was fasting and taking diuretics (drug that elevates the rate of urination) to lose weight before a New Year's Eve party. She ingested the sleeping pills on an empty stomach; had she eaten something that day, she may not have died. Dinah Washington was buried in the historic Burr Oak Cemetery, in Alsip, Illinois. Sadly, it was at Burr Oak Cemetery in Illinois, that in July 2009 scandal hit the small cemetery, when its caretaker management and groundskeepers were arrested for desecrating its older graves, for illegal resales. Washington's final resting place was not affected.
from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinah_Washington

Back