I was gonna see MJ on wednesday :(

cgrimberg

Proud Member
Feels kind of odd , I thought this was gonna be the best year ever .. turn out being the worst :(

I miss u Mike. :(

I know how you feel. I would have seen Michael last month 26th and 28th and in one week again. I wanted to spent my time in London during his birthday :(

I know how you feel.I couldn't wait for the day I was going to see him come and be over with :( Sending you :hug:

feels weird his gone .. u know ... :( im out of tears cuz I allready cried a river because of his death :(

Så jävla tråkigt att han dog :( Känns så onödigt, bara helt åt helvetes fel.

feels weird his gone .. u know ... :( im out of tears cuz I allready cried a river because of his death :(

yep same here

how're you doing?:better: concert day is very hard.......no denying the reality there cos you can't help but think of where you should have been

Feels kind of odd , I thought this was gonna be the best year ever .. turn out being the worst :(

I'm sorry for you and my thoughts and prayers are with you.
:(
I thought this would truly be a good year too, just because(not because of seeing Michael in concert)but I was definitely wrong too.

Last edited:

I was gonna see him on the 28th. Last time I saw him was on his 39th birthday, sang happy birthday with 50.000 others. Didn't get to sing it again :(

last time i saw him was the history tour as well......................too long ago

I have been a fan since birth .. and im 20 years old .. this was gonna be my first time seeing Michael Jackson. I was so happy... then after michaels death when I thought nothing could be more worst then this , my girlfriend cheated on me and broke up with me. life sucks :(.

aaaaaw...........sorry you're having such a hard time. hope things get better for you.....its a cliche but time does heal

it was going to be the greatest summer for millions of us. was meant to see him on the 26th july. I wish it would be winter now.. cold and dark suits my mood now :( michael

I felt the same way, I was going to see him 24th July and 6th March. It was a really odd day, but I think the best thing for everyone to do, is get out and do something treat yourself on that day to get your mind off it.

I felt the same way, I was going to see him 24th July and 6th March. It was a really odd day, but I think the best thing for everyone to do, is get out and do something treat yourself on that day to get your mind off it.

today is my concert day , gosh :(

:no: This is all so wrong. He should be here.

I hate hearing fans say, "I should have seen him...[this day]" It breaks my heart. :cry:
I'm sorry to those who would have got their chance to see him. I bet it would have been amazing.
Just hang in there. :heart:

I was so happy that I got tickets for my idols show. He means everything to me because he has been my life all my life and I really mean ALL my LIFE.

In tears and in joy he have helped me with his music .. I have been on mjnewsonline since 2000 and after it went down I signed up for mjjcommunity. I have been on board for like 9 years so this is very heartbreaking.
I feel the fans in here and the fans who was on mjjnewsonline were connected as a family...year after year..its kind of odd because its only a fan board on the internet but to me , its like a second home.
and
I miss Michael more and more everyday... my concert day was today my god :(

I was so happy that I finally would see my idol in real life...:(

Back