i want to see specailist about my pains

rockstar

Proud Member
yesterday i want to see specailist she a dotor Husein that's her name is is nices, about my pain inside my body is like different specailist she helps out people with deitbetes but i don't have deitbetes :no: i think my family doctor is worrying about :yes:
she take me stop eatting this & that :yes: :( no more pop or darty :yes: & i have to lose 20 pounds & i'll feel alot better & i don't have to take my pills & i'll feel alot better the pain is from my Pancreas doing all the pain so if i do that what she told me.

good for you Rockstar....keep listening to your doctor and you will be fine..:)...God Bless..:)

:yes: HumanNature3 i'll update what things are happen too me :D

i just woke up with pain in my both ears :yes: :cry:

yesterday i what out shoppying & i got something MJ cool

for luch i had giall chicken & me & my aunte we share a leme pie together :yes: but the funnyest thing that i was so hungry all day cause i didn't eat very well last week so know my tummy was so damn hugry don't stop all day yesterday it was creazy & funny :lol:

also too i really what chocolate but i can't anymore :( :cry:

Have u seen another doctor for a 2nd opinion? I know it's frustrating when you have pains and a doctor can't diagnose where it's coming from. I really do hope that you feel better for good. :)

Aww, Rockstar I didn't know you have so much pain... :cry:
I'm glad to hear you haven't had pain at all last week. :yes:
I know it's hard to follow a diet, but when it makes you feel better you should really try, right? Just keep listening to your doctor and I'm sure you'll be OK!
You can do it! :clapping:
*Hugs* :huggy:

Have u seen another doctor for a 2nd opinion? I know it's frustrating when you have pains and a doctor can't diagnose where it's coming from. I really do hope that you feel better for good. :)

hi HumanNuture3 the doctor say to be that the pain is coming from my Pancreas what happen to me in 05 so i have to be very carefull :yes:

Back