I want answers and I want them NOW!!!

MissJohnnyJackson

Proud Member
My first question is:

If Michael felt pain in his chest the day before he died,
WHY no one took him to the hospital for supervising??????????????????
Hi, we are talking about life of a human being - this is NOT a joke!
Why they didn't do that???
That's made me feel like he was daying like an homeless on the street. :(

And IF he was addicted to drugs - how can it be that no ne saw that? How can it be that no one was there for him to make him stop?????

We are talking about Michael Jackson, he is not just anybody... WHERE everyone go when he needed them???????????

I feel like they let him dying like a sick dog, all by himself. ;-(

Because they don't have his best interest at heart. They don't bother about him. I also think that if he's addicted to painkillers, they should help him to stop. If he complain of chest pains, then a qualified doctor should be by his side.

Because they don't have his best interest at heart. They don't bother about him. I also think that if he's addicted to painkillers, they should help him to stop. If he complain of chest pains, then a qualified doctor should be by his side.

They just wanted his money... :(

Nobody has answers yet. And we don't know for sure he had pain in his chest, if anything we hear he was in good spirits and very happy. Don't believe the hype!

les be honest, its hes own stupid fault for taking the drugs, no one was forcing him! why couldnt he just stay clean? or enter rehab?

Michael was in bad shape. He was apparently malnourished, and had nothing in his stomach. When taking prescription drugs, its always important to eat something aswell. Im just speculating since we dont have the official results yet.

les be honest, its hes own stupid fault for taking the drugs, no one was forcing him! why couldnt he just stay clean? or enter rehab?
It's not his fault!!!!!!! It's the fault of those around him.
They should force him into rehab, but yet they didn't.
They didn't do their best to help him overcome his addiction!!!!

IF this drug thing is true...its not that easy. he clearly had a problem IF this is true. and dont just blame him,its the leeches who wud run out and get it 4him,if they loved him or had his best interest at heart, sum1 wud/shud of stepped up and told his ass NO and 2sit his black ass down somewhere

The thing that bothers me is that friends of MJ actually told about drugs too. That guy from the beegees (Last name Gibb) told about it , about a party where MJ attended and that MJ pretended to feel good..but he wasn't good at all...and using pills alot. Deepak Chopra told about several occasions that MJ asked him for meds, when according to Deepak it wasn't nessecary. Even Jermaine talked about this, in older interviews....

I really don't know what to think ...but the possibility of it being a OD by MJ...well..let's say anything can be true.

how could they compare michael WIth MONEY!!! i dont understand it... money will come an go, michael will never come back! damn to all the people that wanted his money!

Back