i use to buy _________ stuff until?

mistermaxxx

Proud Member
ever have that artist or act where you bought everything they did until they made a song or album and you just stopped on them all together. who comes to mind and why and did you ever go back?

i used to buy elvis stuff until i bought them all and there wasnt anything left to buy lol.

Toni Braxton And Brandy. On both of them I LOVE their first 2 albums and still do to this day, 3rd albums were ok then it was all plain rubbish rehashes IMO. I will forever listen to their early stuff, but they would have to do 180s for me to buy any new material

I used to buy Backstreet Boys until "Black & Blue" came out. Then something happened in their sound I didn't like anymore. Less R&B and more Rock is what i'm thinking happened.

I got ever Prince album up until he cancelled a concert like 4 days before it for no apparent reason.Sickening really that an artist treats his fans like crap.He wont ever see another cent of my money thats for sure!

This new album she will drop this year is going to be incredible, I've heard 2 leaked songs called "Melt" and "Heart never heard a hero" and they're absolutely amazing!

Hmmm well as long as shes back to her old self, instead of trying to hard to be this sexy soultry singer! I may listen :D

R Kelly. All his albums up to TP3 were perfect. Heck I only have tp2 and r. but i sure as heck aint buying tp3 and double up. Blah.

Back