I thought that he looked his best in The Way You Make Me Feel

analogue

Proud Member
Michael looks good in every short film he's done but in my personal opinion i thought he looked his best on The Way You Make Me Feel. I don't know what it was about that video but i thought he looked great. It was probably the cheek bones lol

and just incase anyone is wondering. I am not gay lol

My top 3 short film looks (not counting clothes) are Rock With You, Bad and Give In To Me. :yes:

ETA: And Another Part Of Me!! How could I forget?? :lol:

speed demon i think is one of michael looks most pretty.
And sure! you can admire the look or style of Michael without being gay. ;)

Yes, he looks super hot there. The faces he makes on it drives me wild. :wild:

I also think he looks extremely good in In The Closet

Oh hell, I think in every video he looks good. :D

OMG...i love the way he looks in Earth Song, In the Closet, definitely Billie Jean....I could go on and on..:lmao:

I love his look in Ghost, lol I don't know he reminds me of a hot vampire in that hahah.

and the rest above, I agree with those too. Ok, ok I can't choose one short film that he looks best in. He looks amazing in all of them!

Last edited:
I love his look in Ghosts, lol I don't know he reminds me of a hot vampire in that hahah.

and the rest above, I agree with those too. Ok, ok I can't choose one short film that he looks best in. He looks amazing in all of them!

HOAR!! >:[ i'm not happy about you talking about him that way, child.

i chose Black or White.... or Remember The Time... or or Ghost too, he's FOINE.

oh and I'll call you after i make my coffee.
work's a BISH, i didn't have time to call ya back.

haha hot vampire, that reminds me of my dream about Mike and I... sushi rolling vampires. :bugeyed

HOAR!! >:[ i'm not happy about you talking about him that way, child.

i chose Black or White.... or Remember The Time... or or Ghost too, he's FOINE.

oh and I'll call you after i make my coffee.
work's a BISH, i didn't have time to call ya back.

haha hot vampire, that reminds me of my dream about Mike and I... sushi rolling vampires. :bugeyed

w.e that's albino child to you Bish.

He DID look incredible in TWYMMF.

My top 3 are Rock With You, Smooth Criminal and In The Closet.
I loved him with his hair slicked back in ITC.

i like Thriller, he was smokin' and that amazing letterman jacket he wore.
hell, he was adorable as a werewolf too.

He DID look incredible in TWYMMF.

My top 3 are Rock With You, Smooth Criminal and In The Closet.
I loved him with his hair slicked back in ITC.

I just lose it when I see ITC, or any pictures from it...I wish he would have worn his hair more like that...You can see his incredible features, eyes, smile, cheekbones...HOT DAMN!

Thriller era, I think he looked his best in Beat it.

Bad era, I'd give it to Smooth Criminal or Dirty Diana.

Overall...Beat it. He looked like such a BOSS in the leather jackets :lol:

my top 5 haha i cant have top 3 lol too many good mj videos

rock with you .

2n19ac0.jpg

in the closet.
23sm1i.jpg

speed demon
. :wub:
f3b3wn.jpg

smooth criminal
:woohoo:
t53l1v.jpg

come together
zipzxe.jpg

Last edited:
Michael looks good in every short film he's done but in my personal opinion i thought he looked his best on The Way You Make Me Feel. I don't know what it was about that video but i thought he looked great. It was probably the cheek bones lol

and just incase anyone is wondering. I am not gay lol

oh yeah. Michael's cheek bones are amazing :wub: damn. now i'm getting all worked up about them again :laugh:

Can't pick one, he looks totally hot in all of them :p

I do have to say through, his smile in Don't Stop Til You Get Enough....oh so dreamy...

Ok, his smile is dreamy in every single video he smiles in :lol:

And Dirty Diana, Come Together, Smooth Criminal, Earth Song....yum yum yum yum. Ok , again, every clip YUM :p

In conclusion Michael = Yum :lol:

The iconic Michael look in my opinion would probably be the black leather suit and bow tie he wore in the Billie Jean video (as seen in my avatar to the left).

Can't pick one, he looks totally hot in all of them :p

I do have to say through, his smile in Don't Stop Til You Get Enough....oh so dreamy...

Ok, his smile is dreamy in every single video he smiles in :lol:

And Dirty Diana, Come Together, Smooth Criminal, Earth Song....yum yum yum yum. Ok , again, every clip YUM :p

Yes, that's a great reference...YUM!

I can't really pick but I'm gonna go for Dirty Diana, Bad, She's Out Of My Life, BOTDF, TWYMMF and Come Together.

totally agree with these YUM statements:D:lol:

I :wub: TWYMMF, Smooth Criminal, Dirty Diana, Come together, In the Closet, Give into me, Earth song. I should stop here or I'll name all the clips :rofl:

^^^^

I was just about to say! I can't believe no one mentioned "Black or White". Michael was so handsome and sexy in that video. For sure one of his best looks ever.

^^^^

I was just about to say! I can't believe no one mentioned "Black or White". Michael was so handsome and sexy in that video. For sure one of his best looks ever.

He looked amazing in that video....I love his hair in it...Also, Panther dance sequence....mmmm hmmm...need I say more??:wild:

Man... we could debate about this foreeeeveer! :lol: TWYMMF look was slick, cute of course but the one that deff comes to mind is the BOTDF look, with that blood red salsa kick ass suit, and his hair back in a single braid... oooooo god. Steamy spicy goodness!

Back