I think this will help you deal with it.

xo_lola_xo

Proud Member
I thought of doing a personal time-line called "My Time With Michael" and I think it's a great thing for fans to do as it reminds them of the time that they spent with Michael.

It's bascially starting on the month/year that you became a Michael Jackson fan and just write down all the events that occured during it (this can be good and bad). It can also include very simple things e.g. wishing a very happy birthday on MJJC or sending him a card. Also, at the end, do NOT write June 25th 2009 - Michael died! Instead, write.. "June 25th 2009 - Michael became our Angel"

I think it will help.

I thought of doing a personal time-line called "My Time With Michael" and I think it's a great thing for fans to do as it reminds them of the time that they spent with Michael.

It's bascially starting on the month/year that you became a Michael Jackson fan and just write down all the events that occured during it (this can be good and bad). It can also include very simple things e.g. wishing a very happy birthday on MJJC or sending him a card. Also, at the end, do NOT write June 25th 2009 - Michael died! Instead, write.. "June 25th 2009 - Michael became our Angel"

I think it will help.
BEAUTIFUL :angel:

that's a nice idea...I've found, writing my feelings down has been helping...
x

I was only a fan since his 50'th birthday.. my life "with" Michael where only just started :boohoo:

I would have liked to celebrate my 20th anniversary of my devotion with attending a Michael Jackson concert in London... :( There are so many things that happened to me during these 20 years. I don't remember all of them but I know that all of them were great! Thank you Michael! :)

Back