I think Hugh Hef has just had the number one craziest story ever....

sugarbunny891

Proud Member
I think this story I just read on Hugh Hefner over rides any of the crazy rubbish ever written about Michael!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/35/20090710/ten-hugh-hefner-sued-for-3-billion-764dee7.html

Hugh Hefner is being sued for $3 billion by a woman claiming she is the reincarnation of "Venus Aphrodite Demilio". Skip related content
Related photos / videos Enlarge photo Sheri Allred - who also says she is possessed by "the most beautifulest angel lusefer (sic)" - has filed papers at the Los Angeles Superior Court in which she claims the Playboy mogul is part of a paedophile organisation which targeted her when she was five.

In the lengthy and incoherent statement, obtained by gossip website TMZ, Sheri alleges: "Yes, sir I am asking for 3 billion dollars from Mr. Hefner. He's been after me since I was a baby. Along with a pedifile organization in L.A. When I was about 5 yrs. Old He mysteriously was underneath my bed and he grabbed my arm and said that he and forsay the beatles and he mentioned the names of them. I asked like in my head, since I'm a hat everone in the world heres my thought's, a good way to establish peace. So I thought and said you'd better let go of my hand (sic)."

Sheri - who later insists she was "born the biggest hat in the world" - claims Hugh has ruined her life and the lives of her adopted parents.

She adds: "He's always mayed my life my adopted families lives a mess you realize he's suppose to be be the centaur of the greek gods. And since I'm really a reincarnation, I really am Venus Aphrodite Demilo the goddess. Along with roger dawson he's odyeseuos and everyone I know knows this (sic)."

In the rest of the suit, Sheri claims to be part of the "John Gotti Mafia" and says she belongs to the Gettys - the wealthy oil family.

:mello: She and Nona would get along great!

mmm damn ... she needs a padded room... i aint understand any of that ish but I caught the 3Billion part :lol:

What is the point in posting anything about that filthy man on this website? This is an MJ website, not the Playboy channel. This thread should be closed.

^ This is the general discussion section, she can talk about whomever she wants and nobody has to read it if they disagree.

That being said, that woman is cuckoo..

Am I the only one who burst out laughing? :lol:

This woman is certifiably insane, but it's still funny.

lmao wow that woman was sooo nuts, her mind is everywhere. i got a headache now.

What is the point in posting anything about that filthy man on this website? This is an MJ website, not the Playboy channel. This thread should be closed.

Not everyone in here is conservative though, you don't have to read it if you dont want to. no matter what you think of hugh hefner, hes part of what liberated sex in america, he made a magazine like playboy acceptable to men as well as women, tasteful unlike those other rags that people really want to hide, kept the classic pin-up alive, a pretty amazing feat in a surpressed country as america on sex and nudity, which still trys to gives us nipple drama ala janet jackson. plus his separate world articles/celeb interviews are one of the best around. you mentioned this is a michael site, but michael has mentioned playboy bunnies in an interview as fun, bought playboy magazine or nude magazines, had a playmate in his video, and lets not forget latoya posed. not the end of the world for adults to like mr. playboy. and both him and michael built fun fantasy play lands for them selfs that people want to visit. thats filthy genius.

Back