I still believe this is the truth...

Petals

Proud Member
Hey friends!!

I really really want (and need) to share my feelings! Because I still believe this is the truth.
I just have this feeling that our Angel Michael was terrified about these 50 shows!! And nobody heard him. Nobody really cared. Don't you ever forget Michael's own words: "You will do anything for money."
So this is what I think is the truth!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/31700024#31700024

ALSO!!!! Does anyone remember that thread (and who posted it??) about Michael being scared of these 50 shows, that he wasn't able to eat, he was not feeling good and etc... Does anyone remember that thread?? I had this feeling that it was TRUE!! :no: Yes, I think it was true!! I just have this feeling in my heart!!

I truly hope noone will attack me for saying this!! And I also hope that the Moderators will not delete my words. I'll get offended and hurted!

This is just what I feel!! And I've been feeling Michael for a long time!! Believe me or not!!

ONE more (and last) thing!!
I really don't see any good reason for the children's custody being discussed on tv, magazines and wherever!! :no:
I feel for those sweet children!!
I hope they'll find peace soon! The same goes to the Jackson Family!!

I love you MJJC guys!! I love you members, my friends!!
Let's keep the friendship and the good memories alive for a long long time!!

MUCH LOVE, F. :flowers:

I think he knew what he was up against and knew what to do to succeed. Michael's a genius at making these decisions. He's notorious for wavering on deals before their finalized. But look back, once they're finalized he almost always plowed through and kicked ass. He wanted it to be perfect, as always. I think something just went awry after Wed rehersals. TMZ reported they found propofol there, and as much as I hate that site they've been right almost every step of the way. And he reportedly told that nurse he just wanted to sleep. He's sleeping now and getting some well deserved rest. The man never wanted to stop working, I think god stepped in and said "you've done your part, your fans will carry your legacy".

And regarding those articles you're refering to, most source the Daily Mail and the Sun, which have atrocious track records. I truse Kenny Ortega over those, and they said he was excited.

And regarding the kids, I totally agree. Hopefully It won't go on beyond this year.

Stay strong, MJ's still alive! And remember his quote,

(paraphrasing) "No one wants to be mortal. I try to escape death by binding my soul to my work". I think it's safe to say he's accomplished this :)

Petals, I agree with you. When I attended the conference announcing the concerts by Michael on March 5 I felt something strange there. He was not there in body and soul. I felt it was something forced. Michael knew the fans were desperate for shows and a new album was much pressure on him and with that came the desire to make everything perfect and flawless. He did not want to disappoint his fans. And so it was something he was doing for the fans and their children, was a great debt, not with us but with himself to do it for us, he felt that this should be done. And I'm sure Michael was very pressured by everyone and everywhere. To me the press was killing the few to Michael over the years for everything they did to him. Today he's gone, people speak well of him, of their importance, their records are among the most sold, thousands of publications about it, thousands of tributes around the world, the friends were the ashes and I never heard so much of Michael Jackson as now. Only speaks of him everywhere. All praise and admire your work as a great artist. Praise And all that are exactly the same people who murdered Michael in the past. And all that is happening it was that Michael wanted to see and feel. It was what he needed. Now no more advances, he left. All this is going too late and has no more sense and means nothing. Michael is getting respect after he died and that is the case with artists like Michael. It is unfortunate... And I only say one thing: those who love Michael and always love their children and we are fans who were always faithful to him. The fans were the only people who were next to Michael at all times and when he further stated. He was never abandoned by us and he always knew it. Michael can handle everything in life and supported by the love and respect we have for him and then by their children, it was his great strength and motivation. We were the strength and motivation for Michael.

i think the videos of michael in rehearsel didn,t lie......and he was enjoying it on stage....
the stage was his life........
50 shows was too much is my opinion but believe me.....if mike didn,t want to do something he really wouldn,t have done it.....and found a way to cancel some dates....

I know before I play a game of Rugby League i'm petrified. I've played the game since I was 4 and I love the game to death. I'm now 21 and even though the rush of running flat out into someone excites me, i'm still so SO nervous. Images of being dumped onto my back, or of 110 kilo Maori forwards attempting to flatten all 70 kilos of me as they run over me... it's all there in mind, but it's what I know and what I love. I walk around pacing back and forth sh*tting myself to the point family members will ask if i'm up to it... but as soon as im out there you can't wipe the smile from my face.

Strange comparison but I look at it that way, when it comes to Michael and performing.
He'd be petrified of the hours, the strain on his throat and vocal chords, the travel, the lack of energy, the reaction of fans and the media... yet it's what he knows and he loves doing it.

Michael loved what he was doing... just listen to everything that the AEG staff and Frank Dileo have been saying.

what's done is done. he no longer has to fear for anything. i think we have to find a better way to keep his memory Alive than to worry over that which is not reversible. it is time to let those things rest. when we contemplate Michael and what he'd have of us, i think he'd prefer we spread his messages of hope and love and care for one another. in this way, we keep him Alive forever. that will bless him the most.

so if Michael know what is wrong with himself why did he go to the doctor or to the hospail to get some help :yes: i don't understand why? did go get him then deing on us :yes: :cry:

if i was there with him and he was sick i me the one save his live but i wasn't there i didn't save his live cause i should told you guys about my visin i'm having about that something was wrong i can see in my eyes pasy the mouth of may something was going to happen i really what to do something i told my mom about my visin in my eyes i sw pictures in my eyes is something is going to happen to Michael and she say that i was in stress i was stress cause no one wasn't listening to me so i should past it :yes: i'm so so so so so sorry :yes: :cry:

Back