I Smell A Rat!!!!

It really does look suspicious. I am going to feel very sorry towards the person who buys that shirt believing that Michael had worn it. I don't believe that is Michael's shirt at all. It looks like that person had bought that shirt put the band on the sleeve. And then put it on Ebay to make someone believe that Michael had actually once worn it. The bidding price is just too cheap. And plus I remember a long time ago seeing one of Michael's fedoras on ebay and that was going for thousands of dollars. So that was a believable MJ item to me.

Well I can't ever remember MJ wearing a shirt like that at all on HIStory Tour :S

Same. You could check Budapest concert pictures to see. I couldn't find any.

It's weird how MJ stuff that someone claims to be worn by Michael or owned by Michael wihtout any good evidence instantly gets so many bids.

MJ fans rich much? Or... dumb much?

Same. You could check Budapest concert pictures to see. I couldn't find any.

It's weird how MJ stuff that someone claims to be worn by Michael or owned by Michael wihtout any good evidence instantly gets so many bids.

MJ fans rich much? Or... dumb much?

I am guilty of that, I brought a sleeve from one of Michaels Jackets he "Wore" in Bahrain lol

Guy was liquidizing his LA estate and sold this sleeve his GF got when she tore it from him in 2005 or summat whilst he was attending a private dinner.

I aint got a clue whether its real :doh:

It was cheap though so what the hell, it smells nice :punk:

Was the thread title for this the alternative title for 'Ben'?

Looks like someone is faking Tompkins and Bush labels (they are v similar to the real labels), so I guess if this item sells well, look out for more...fakes.

Back