I saw The Queen today

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
Today the Queen of the UK came to a hosptial not too far from my house to open up a new heart and lung transplant section she came with prince phillip i managed to get a picture of the both of them

Quennie lol
DSC00011-1.jpg

And here is the car she left in

DSC00003.jpg

I thought Queen the band at first :lol:

But WOW that's cool you met the Queen!
Now you can say "I have seen the Queen :pleased:" :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:
I thought Queen the band at first :lol:

But WOW that's cool you met the Queen!
Now you can say "I have seen the Queen :pleased:" :smilerolleyes:

lol i wish it was the band though but thankfully i'm seeing them in October and November :punk:

I have lived in London all my life and I have never seen the Queen :lol:

i worked at buck palace during the jubilie in 2002 saw all the royals there. not that i care for them.

awww so cute! she looks lovely as always! :wub:

Im reading Diana's biography "Royal Duty" and all the royals seem really sweet people!
lucky u! ^^

Last edited:
They all walked right pass me and shook hands right in front of me. It is awesome when you see them in person.

was that in the palace cause i was working on the path that they walked down towards their seats at the stage and we had to hold the public back from getting to near to them. kinda funny seeing all these 50/60 years olds acting like mj fans lol.so i might have been near you. most of the time our staff were going off with the butlers for a smoke in the palace. when they had the fire in the evening we all joked it was probably everyone who was going for a sly one lol.it was nice to be on the otherside of the gates and having all the tourists stood on the outside watching you lol.the whole size of the place is pretty disgusting when theres so many homeless ppl living minutes away i nthe underground stations.talk about how the other half life

Last edited:
It was in front of the Palace. I went up for the pop concert and the classical one. I also was there for the parade. I am a royalist. Prince Charles was my first love before MJ. Since I found MJ I'm afraid I have neglected him. I don't blame them for what they have cause they didn't run for election, they were born into it. Working there must have been quite an experience.

I saw Prince Charles when he came to visit a Gudwara once, he had big ears

It was in front of the Palace.
ah right i thought u ment you had tickets and were inside. it was good to work at cause of allthe decent food we had normally we get a free burger if you are lucky but we got to eat where all the presenters/performers did so it was like an ala carte menu gorgeous food.other than that its just a turn off seeing al lthe money and grandure

ah right i thought u ment you had tickets and were inside. it was good to work at cause of allthe decent food we had normally we get a free burger if you are lucky but we got to eat where all the presenters/performers did so it was like an ala carte menu gorgeous food.other than that its just a turn off seeing al lthe money and grandure
It reminds me of when I worked at the festival Hall. We used to get all the delicious food that we sell to the posh visitors, and we got it for free.:D

I shook hands with the queen when she came to Stoke-on-Trent (where I live) to open the refurbished Regent Theatre'.
Was just a brief shake lol,
no she didnt stand there for a good 10 minutes shaking Lee from Stoke-on-trents hand lol

Last edited:
Back