I receieved good news tday !

BillieJean84

Proud Member
I know I made a post awhile ago about me going to school online, but that was before I got accepted. Today, I found out I got accepted into UV of Phoenix. :woohoo: Its all online.

BS in Healthcare Admin.

I hope that I can post here if / when I need help with a particular topic...:yes:

I'm gonna get my smarts on

I know I made a post awhile ago about me going to school online, but that was before I got accepted. Today, I found out I got accepted into UV of Phoenix. :woohoo: Its all online.

BS in Healthcare Admin.

I hope that I can post here if / when I need help with a particular topic...:yes:

I'm gonna get my smarts on
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Congratulations for this new phase of your life! :clapping:

And.......

Hey, never too late in life to do what we want. The age does not really matter. :cheeky:

to me age does matter- I could have been moved the F out of my mothers house by now like many 22-25 year olds I know ... but now the setback is going to be 3 years!! And plus I dont want to be going to school when I'm 40-45 years old (no offense anyone lol) I want to be working and making my own money, while I am still young!!

to me age does matter- I could have been moved the F out of my mothers house by now like many 22-25 year olds I know ... but now the setback is going to be 3 years!! And plus I dont want to be going to school when I'm 40-45 years old (no offense anyone lol) I want to be working and making my own money, while I am still young!!

You're 25 right ? How many years do you plan to study ? (dont answer if you find my question indiscreet)

Last edited:
You're 25 right ? How many years do you plan to study ? (dont answer if you find my question indiscreet)

its 3 years. Bachelors. I need this before I get 'too old' ; as I do not want to be going back to school later in life and meanwhile be working at mcdonalds...

its 3 years. Bachelors. I need this before I get 'too old' ; as I do not want to be going back to school later in life and meanwhile be working at mcdonalds...

I know Bachelors take three years lol, i was wondering if u saw urself studying a lil more than that, given ur answer i do not think so lol. I do get ur point about being "too old".

That's really amazing :D
congratulations :cheeky:
i wish if i can be at school online & sit at home all day long :p:p

That's really amazing :D
congratulations :cheeky:
i wish if i can be at school online & sit at home all day long :p:p

yes but I have been without full time work for just over a year now ; Its not all that great just being at home with nothing (literallly) to do! I will be so bored after I'm done posting my assignments. LOL

Back