I prey this happens to me...

MJ_Jordan

Proud Member
A close friend of our family went to see beyonce at the o2 arena recently.
She was sat quite near where i'm sitting for michael, block 110.
Just before the concert started, the camera men who were recording the show came up to them and said they need a good view of the stage and block 110 is a good "side angle" shot, they asked if they could have the seats in exchange for FRONT ROW seats!!

I would be over the moon if this happened to me.

:lol:

That would be very very lucky.

Hope it happens for you.

wow lucky them i went to beyonces birmingham show she was AMAZING best concert i've ever been to

A close friend of our family went to see beyonce at the o2 arena recently.
She was sat quite near where i'm sitting for michael, block 110.
Just before the concert started, the camera men who were recording the show came up to them and said they need a good view of the stage and block 110 is a good "side angle" shot, they asked if they could have the seats in exchange for FRONT ROW seats!!

I would be over the moon if this happened to me.

It will not happen to you lol!

I'm sure MJ's production team will be more organised than that...:yes:

It's hardly a "good luck" thing, is it?

It's not something they can endeavour to do! It'll either happen or not! And it probably won't!

End of.

this happened to me and a friend at a concert here in Norway too.
we were almost in the back, didn't see anything! just tiny spots,lol. then this woman came walking on the side shouted, does anybody wanna be front row,2 people?
not many payed attention to her so they didn't hear what she said or realized what she had said before me and my friend was jumping up, "uuuuuus"
and she was like "come on!!" so we ran after her and got to our front rows and the show started.!!

we were looking at eachother like this :D all the fricken time hahaha
AND if that wasn't enough even our tickets was free because my friend won them!

great trip

that would be amazing if that would happen. I'm praying for you to happen...

Love,
Valerie

this happened to me and a friend at a concert here in Norway too.
we were almost in the back, didn't see anything! just tiny spots,lol. then this woman came walking on the side shouted, does anybody wanna be front row,2 people?
not many payed attention to her so they didn't hear what she said or realized what she had said before me and my friend was jumping up, "uuuuuus"
and she was like "come on!!" so we ran after her and got to our front rows and the show started.!!

we were looking at eachother like this :D all the fricken time hahaha
AND if that wasn't enough even our tickets was free because my friend won them!

great trip
That's amazing Stine:clapping:
For which concert was it??:)

Back