I need your help as soon as possible!!

Muchos

Proud Member
I have a huge dilemma, wether to take a book a flight right now, and leave in six hours or not. I want to go so bad, and show my love and support and also say goodbye to michael one last time. I feel i'm obligated to do this.

I don't know anyone in the U.S. I have a friend form my city there but he can't be reached now.

I desperatly need someone to call and meet at LAX when i'm there.
My first time in U.S and i don't know what to expect.

Please, anyone. if you want to help me, or will be around Lax thursday midday. Please leave your number in my pm. so we can talk

bump.

I'm now reading reports that it may be somewhere else than neverland, either way i want to go.

Sorry I can't help as I am not in the US...but I just wanted to say, if you can go...then go for it!! I would go at the drop of a hat if it were possible. I think it would be a great comfort for you to be able to say goodbye. :)

^thank you for your kind words. this whole situation is driving me crazy. I wish the Jackson family would just speak out and say something about when and where. coming to this board is so caothic that's why I haven't posted a single word since the that day.. it's just a big mess and all these tb articles and people saying things.. it's too much... :(

Michael I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,

Back