I need to share how much i love this.....

MJ_Jordan

Proud Member
Skip to 6.50 on the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-WVpQ0ZG8Q

I LOVE it when the extras are singing "annie are you ok, are you ok annie" then Michael bursts out with "ANNIE ARE YOU OK!!" then the amazing dancing starts. :D

The way it is built up is amazing lol.

Sorry if this seems like a pointless thread, i just needed fellow MJ fans to know how much i love this part haha.

oooh i love that part too! gives me chills for sure! :woohoo:

OMG I ALWAYS repeat this part!! I love it so much! Its the height remember "We do it for the height" MJ said that in TII he knows how to command the attention then go for it! Amazing!!

THANK YOU for posting this. :bow:

God only knows how much i love this song and this particular performance and how special it is to me - it was the first time i ever saw Michael. I was mesmerized. He really had me at the wink - them curls, that gorgeous, irresistible smile, the awesome dance moves....marvelous, simply marvelous. Mind y'all, i was 11 at the time. :p All i knew was that i instantly fell in love with that gorgeous man on the tele and wanted to know more about him.

All that moaning and groaning in the middle section........:shutup: i learnt to appreciate the significance of that a lot more once i grew up lol.

P.S. Arklove - gorgeous avatar and siggy.

I know exactly what you mean its amazing.. just the whole thing! Wow it looks so good in HD too, i cant wait to get moonwalker on blu ray :D

Last edited:

God only knows how much i love this song and this particular performance and how special it is to me - it was the first time i ever saw Michael. I was mesmerized. He really had me at the wink - them curls, that gorgeous, irresistible smile, the awesome dance moves....marvelous, simply marvelous. Mind y'all, i was 11 at the time. :p All i knew was that i instantly fell in love with that gorgeous man on the tele and wanted to know more about him.

All that moaning and groaning in the middle section........:shutup: i learnt to appreciate the significance of that a lot more once i grew up lol.

I strangely feel like being 12 all over again when I watch it because that's how old I was when I saw all these things for the first time. All that mass moaning orgy style there...:punk::D

Thanks! :D

Ditto!!!! I tend to rewind this part over and over again and just take it all in :rolleyes2:

ooh i know! I can watch it over and over again....well, i can watch the ENTIRE video over and over again! My fave!

I love this part too!

Gives me the chills all the time. And the dance routine after the scream is also bloody brilliant. The whole Smooth Criminal is just simply amazing! :D:D

I love this part too!

Gives me the chills all the time. And the dance routine after the scream is also bloody brilliant. The whole Smooth Criminal is just simply amazing! :D:D

yeah, i LOVE the dance routine after....especially right when he puts his hat on and then dances...SO COOL! :punk:

I strangely feel like being 12 all over again when I watch it because that's how old I was when I saw all these things for the first time. All that mass moaning orgy style there...:punk::D

Lol@the last part of your post.

I know what you mean. Certain videos recall memories so clear that you can't help but be catapulted back to those days. I do feel perpetually 11, but then again i also feel 80 in soul years and i dread the passing of time.

Oh honey, you've got nothin' to thank me for. I have eyes and i use them, that's all lol. It's Michael you should thank - for being such a gorgeous man and siggy "material" :D

Back