I need Thriller long version on CD for my Wedding

LeeHamo

Proud Member
Hi all,

I am getting married next saturday and me and my partner have decided to act out 1 minute of the thriller dance instead of doing a boring slow dance, we will start with a slow dance but it will cut to thriller.

We have the album version of thriller but it doesnt run the same way as the video does, we cannot do our thing to the album vesion we need the video version but on an MP3 or on CD, we are willing to buy the disc if it exists.

Is there a 12" version somewhere to buy or a long version that plays the same or similar to the video, we do not need the beginning, the bit we will be dancing to is after the zombies raise from the grave.

If anyone can help we would both really appreciate this,

Thanks a lot,

Lee and Kerry..

On the 1988 - The 12'' Mixes cd thriller is 5:56min just like the album version.

Thanks for the replies,

I do not know how to turn the video into an mp3, if you could do that for me that would be amazing, if this doesnt exist on a cd then I think that might be our only option, that 12" mixes album sounds promising but I have heard a 5:56 version but it was almost the same as the album version and its the video version we want as an MP3 or CD,

Thankyou.

Do whatever is best for you, we do not need them bits and the DJ has said he canskip it to whatever starting point we need.

Thanks,

Lee and Kerry..

Thankyou all for your words of good luck, we are definately gonna need it!

MichaelJackson4ever thankyou very much for the MP3 its perfect, you have made a contribution to our wedding day and that isamazing that someone who doesnt know us woulddo such a thing, there is still kindpeople in the world.

Now all is left is to rehearse the moves, I will post a video of the dance after the wedding if I can,

Thanks a lot,

Lee and Kerry.

Aw that's a lovely idea *wipes tear* I hope you have a perfect wedding day and a beautiful marriage!

Back