I need help locating a parent

Things I do for you

Proud Member
I have no idea were to start and you guys seem so supportive.I'm in the uk

I don't think that kindness is a weekness.

This seems a bit odd. Wanna elaborate before we jump to conclusions?

What part seems odd?

Well, it's out of the blue, not related to anything. And you really haven't specified as to what kind of help you're looking for. Usually requests like this come with a more detailed backstory. Sooo, what can we do for you, mate? :)

Are you just looking for comfort? Are you a fan?

Need to talk to someone. There are many threds in the support forum.

I lost my mother too.

Well, it's out of the blue, not related to anything. And you really haven't specified as to what kind of help you're looking for. Usually requests like this come with a more detailed backstory. Sooo, what can we do for you, mate? :)

You could point me in the right direction,that's all I'm after

I Know it's random,but I'm all over the place at the minute.

You don't want my life story and I don't want to give it,I'm just looking for direction.

You could point me in the right direction,that's all I'm after

I Know it's random,but I'm all over the place at the minute.

You don't want my life story and I don't want to give it,I'm just looking for direction.

OK, now I get it. Sorry if I seemed harsh. I guess it depends on the amount of detail you have, just a name can get you quite far nowadays with not much more than Google. I'm guessing there could be some sort of persons' listings somewhere and um, well your family and relatives are key. Ask them for as much information that they know and are willing to give you, if you persist, and you can go from there.

EDIT: yeah the above poster seems to know more about this

Back